• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
th
my sister got 5A*s 1A n 2Bs in o level and 3As 1B in A level.. last year she got acceptance with 100% aid in the start of june... so keep your fingers crossed
that was last year when it were raining admissions btw there is something fishy this year

Reaction score
Best of luck aid students. And those who didn't make it you have something better in your fate IA. Keep praying for those stuck

Reaction score
O-Levels 5A*, 2Az, 2Bz
A-Levels : 1A*, 3Az

I am finished :/
I'm so sorry to hear about your rejection. Your grades are amazing. I don't know how they could possibly do that. I have no hope now. Please dont lose hope and have faith. Definitely, Allah has decided something far better than this for you iA

Reaction score
The same happened to me. :( Call -> Interview -> Rejection (n)
10A*s, 1C in O'Level.
1A* and 3a^s in AS.
I'm so sorry to hear about your rejection. Your grades are amazing. I don't know how they could possibly do that. I have no hope now. Please dont lose hope and have faith. Definitely, Allah has decided something far better than this for you iA

Reaction score
okie
How come fin aid are being rejected I think they might have asked for 100% or smtg
okiew if we asked for 100% aid and there were less funds or something like that...then atleast they should have given us admission on less or no aid,,, i mean straight rejection is insane :/