• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

King of the Hill [forum game]

Reaction score
minato wasnt powerful enough 2 fight me after the battle with sakura so applepie killed him easily and took her spot
my hill :)

Reaction score
i killed applepie 1996 by launching a kame hame wave,final flash and destructo disk ........thy hill was claimed

Reaction score
I threw my nuclear bomb (Which I myself developed) on the hill and everything vanish except the hill! (Somehow :ROFLMAO: :p )

My Hill! :D

Reaction score
hellcat didnt know that minato112 had a fireproof coat on him! :p In return minato112 come with his flamethrower and burns everything... hellcat runs away :p

My Hill!

Reaction score
Minato112 forgot that she is already from the fires...and immune to all of them..whoops sorry to burst his imagination
Hellcat knew that he would think up of a fireproof coat so she had already stolen it
And minato112 really burns to crisp

My HILL

Reaction score
hellcat didnt notice that minato112 had a real coat inside and didnt burn at all!

Took help from interpol ( :eek: :p), get 1000s of police as back-ups and come to claim the hill...

hellcat surrendered and the police took her with them! :p

My Hill!

Reaction score
Hellcat never surrenders she would scare away all the Interpol ...but the fires in which minato112 is thrown r so severe that the coat would melt...nothing can save him..not even water

My hill!

Reaction score
Hellcat never surrenders she would scare away all the Interpol ...but the fires in which minato112 is thrown r so severe that the coat would melt...nothing can save him..not even water

My hill!
i appointed justin bieber to sing on the hill all people ran away of terror
my hill

Reaction score
minato112 unexpectedly re-appears ( :eek: :p) and challenge hellcat to a duel!

Unfortunately hellcat lost and ran away crying :p

My Hill!

Reaction score
Hellcat never cries :/ and challenges minato112 on swimming and wins!!!!!!! Minato112 drowns in the water :p

My hill!!!!
Hellcat didnt know that minato112 had a submarine hidden under water! minato112 enters the submarine and uses the submarine's rocket to attack the hill! :p

Poor hellcat got scared and escaped! :p

My Hill!

Reaction score
Hellcat didnt know that minato112 had a submarine hidden under water! minato112 enters the submarine and uses the submarine's rocket to attack the hill! :p

Poor hellcat got scared and escaped! :p

My Hill!
It is famously known that hellcat never gets scared ..it's old school what you say now man :p

Ur torpedoes have no match against myfires ...they would burst around u :p

*nuclear usugae*...old school too

Reaction score
using the dragonballs i granted myself 3 wishes
invincible mode activated
unlimited energy activated
power waves activated
i destroyed all the people on the hill no one left except me
MY HILL

Reaction score
Sorry to burst Igniz 's bubble but I persuaded Goku and gohan to help me in search of the dragon balls and I found them before my enemies did

Well...@igniz kept "daydreaming" and I conquered the hill
My wishes
1.only and only my hill forever
2.may my enemies burn to cinders
3.may my opponents always loose against me

MY HILL!!!! Forever