• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

King of the Hill [forum game]

Reaction score
sends his pet giant snake called "Viper" which swallows GetSomeLife alive, then stands guard protecting the hill. Good boy! :sneaky:
My hill! :D

Reaction score
Ask Light to write minato112's name in the deathnote and minato112 dies of car crash.
MY HILL :D
Unfortunately L's placed a fake note in place of Light's note and nothing happened! :D Took help from L and surrounded the hill with tons of police :D autumnsakura surrendered and went away crying :p

My Hill :D

Reaction score
I faked surrender and returned. Asked a shinigami to capture minato112's soul and off to the after world minato112 goes.
MY HILL! :p

Reaction score
I faked surrender and returned. Asked a shinigami to capture minato112's soul and off to the after world minato112 goes.
MY HILL! :p
I gave the shinigami an apple and instead we became good friends and he came on earth with all his fellow shinigamis!! They all took ur soul and went to their world. :D

My Hill! :D

Reaction score
Unfortunately I wore acidproof contact lenses and got nothing! :p :p

I came with my flamethrower and burnt everything down... :D Poor applepie1996 ran away crying... :p

Reaction score
Unfortunately I wore acidproof contact lenses and got nothing! :p :p

I came with my flamethrower and burnt everything down... :D Poor applepie1996 ran away crying... :p

Unfortunately, Minato112 accidently burnt himself with his flamethrower while burning applepie1996 and became ashes.
My Hill :p

Reaction score
autumnsakura couldnt bear to live any longer on the hill as everythong on the hill was burnt down so she died of starvation nd thirst
my hill

Reaction score
autumnsakura couldnt bear to live any longer on the hill as everythong on the hill was burnt down so she died of starvation nd thirst
my hill
acid rain poured upon the hill and poor applepie1996 was corroded and disfigured. applepie1996 left out of shame... :p
My HILL! :D

Reaction score
luckily i was wearing a acid rain protective coat and it burned atumnsakura instead
my hill

Reaction score
minato112 comes back :p Everyone is shocked to C him, so shocked that applepie was transported to the hospital! :p

Reaction score
but sadly istead of transporting applepie to the hospital minato transported autumnsakura soo applepie tricked minato into srinking poisoned juice nd he died the end
my hill

Reaction score
autumnsakura came back in an ambulance and secretly habbed applepie1996 with sedative and put him back in the ambulance. Applepie1996 leaves.
My Hill :)

Reaction score
Meanwhile minato112 was in a helicopter above ! With his sniper he shot down each and every men of autumnsakura! :D Feeling alone and scared autumnsakura escapes :p

Reaction score
Autumnsakura escapes and brings back an army to seize minato112. Minato112 becomes soo scared, he runs away!
My hill!

Reaction score
Autumnsakura didnt kow what was awaiting her... minato112 had a big tunnel dug below the hill several years ago and used it to gain access to the hill. Once there we started a duel and unfortunately poor lil autumnsakura lost! :p