• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

King of the Hill [forum game]

Reaction score
Okay, so the rules for this game are simple:

one person starts controlling the hill and the next poster must find a way to kill that person and take the hill for themselves on one line and add some sort of defense on their bottom line, for example:

State how you claim the hill
On a new line, state that the hill is now yours.

You can claim the hill from anyone, in any way, no matter how silly or serious it is.

Example:
Player B: I kick player A so hard, that he breaks the sound barrier, and enters a new Zip Code.
My Hill!

Player C: I use a freeze ray to freeze player B, then I use a hammer to smash him.
My Hill

Dying has no affect on rather or not you can claim the hill again.

Rules:
1. No offensive, sexist, sexual or racist moves
2. feel free to have another go at the hill but please wait at least an hour before posting another move to avoid spam
3. Be nice and have fun most importantly

Let the Games begin, I'll start;

No one is on the hill. So I walk up to the top of it.
My hill.

Reaction score
Using my special powers, unknown to the world before, I teleport Epiphany to a pocket dimension in the farthest galaxy from Earth.
My Hill!
:sneaky:

Reaction score
Using my special powers, unknown to the world before, I teleport Epiphany to a pocket dimension in the farthest galaxy from Earth.
My Hill!
:sneaky:

veiled_fantasy, not knowing, Epiphany was only playing around and hadn't actually been teleported, jumps out of nowhere and fires a rocket launcher off at veiled_fantasy's face. Proudly heads back to the hill. My hill. :')

Reaction score
veiled_fantasy, not knowing, Epiphany was only playing around and hadn't actually been teleported, jumps out of nowhere and fires a rocket launcher off at veiled_fantasy's face. Proudly heads back to the hill. My hill. :')

veiled_fantasy cleverly jumps on the rocket just before it slams into her and swerves it around, setting it's course for the hill. As the rocket closes in on it's target (i.e Epiphany) veiled_fantasy leaps safely to the ground while the rocket bursts into a myriad of lights, taking Epiphany with it.

My Hill!:sneaky:

Reaction score
Both epiphany and veiled_fantasy were so busy trying to claim the hill for themselves that they did not notice SilverCrest sneak in behind them and push them of the hill.
MY HILL!

Reaction score
Both epiphany and veiled_fantasy were so busy trying to claim the hill for themselves that they did not notice SilverCrest sneak in behind them and push them of the hill.
MY HILL!

Simple yet effective. I see we have a deviously clever new rival...

However, when Silver Crest was in the process of pushing veiled_fantasy off the hill, veiled_fantasy quickly dropped some smoke bombs out of her pocket. Silver Crest, too busy reveling in her premature victory, is suddenly clouded by dense smoke. Coughing and wheezing, she falls to the ground, unconscious and veiled_fantasy calmly walks back to claim her rightful place.

My Hill! =P

Reaction score
Epiphany, too pissed off previous defeats, marches straight up the hill, with a double barrel shotgun, and shoots veiled_fantasy right in the head. My Hill! :p

Reaction score
Epiphany makes a comeback by blowing Crusherboyz into pieces by dropping an atomic bomb on the hill. Since hill is immune to all kinds of attack, no damage is done to it. Epiphany, then marches proudly up the hill. My Hill! :D

Reaction score
Crusherboyz knowing epiphany is a dangerous foe had told a clone to rule in his plac, the real crusherboyz slowly sneaks into epiphany's room and stabs him :sneaky:
My Hill! :p

:ROFLMAO:

Stabbing no use to the Awesome Epiphany, for that Crusherboyz, gets slapped right in the face, Epiphany's guards, then take care of him and throw him faraway from the Hill. My Hill. ;)

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO:

Stabbing no use to the Awesome Epiphany, for that Crusherboyz, gets slapped right in the face, Epiphany's guards, then take care of him and throw him faraway from the Hill. My Hill. ;)
Crusherboyz undergoes super training and flies back to the hill and when Epiphany goes out for a walk, Crusherboyz puts his leg out for Epiphany to trip on. Epiphany falls into the valley of no return! :sneaky:
My Hill!! :p

Reaction score
Minato112 used his forbidden "teleporting" technique and end up on the hill. There he challenges Crusherboyz to a fight and win! :D

Reaction score
I throw a nuclear bomb at you guys (somehow the hill is okay) :p

MY HILL PEOPLE BACK OFF!!! :D

Reaction score
The sun is about to set and there rides a hero on his white horse...
The dissapearing rays of the sun reflectz of his golden hair and blinds SamiaSaad who falls into a crocodile-filled river...
And Crusherboyz wins!!!
My Hill!!!

Reaction score
The sun is about to set and there rides a hero on his white horse...
The dissapearing rays of the sun reflectz of his golden hair and blinds SamiaSaad who falls into a crocodile-filled river...
And Crusherboyz wins!!!
My Hill!!!
Me cutz off Cruherboyz hair.... Crusherboyz feelz so sad bcuz he has no hair that he decides to hide in shame until his hair grows..,

Reaction score
I come towards the hill with my army!!!! :D Have tanks surround it and start to warn WonderwhatnameIshoulduse.... :p WonderwhatnameIshoulduse is scared and run away... :p :p

My Hill! :D

Reaction score
All this time, veiled_fantasy has been busy digging an elaborate tunnel system under the hill. As minato112 settles on the ground for a nap, veiled_fantasy jumps out of the tunnels at the peak and sends minato112 rolling down the side of the hill.

My Hill!