• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamic songs

Reaction score
thanks so much all of u for telling me all this... i dont usually listen to songs, but i used to listen to dese.... thanks for giving me so much info.... Jazakallahu khairan! :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
thanks so much all of u for telling me all this... i dont usually listen to songs, but i used to listen to dese.... thanks for giving me so much info.... Jazakallahu khairan! :)

You might find it hard to believe but there was a time I used to like some songs too... Alhamdulillah, I don't have that sickness anymore. We have to leave stuff that's bad for us... Once u follow a command of Allah, you realize how many hidden benifits were in submitting to Him.
please listen to this to equip urself with knowledge, inshaAllah:
http://www.kalamullah.com/Kamal El Mekki/End of Music.mp3
(if you know, it is easy for you to leave listening to songs.)

Reaction score
You might find it hard to believe but there was a time I used to like some songs too... Alhamdulillah, I don't have that sickness anymore. We have to leave stuff that's bad for us... Once u follow a command of Allah, you realize how many hidden benifits were in submitting to Him.
please listen to this to equip urself with knowledge, inshaAllah:
http://www.kalamullah.com/Kamal El Mekki/End of Music.mp3
(if you know, it is easy for you to leave listening to songs.)
Jazakallah again! I'll watch the video surely!
i dont listen to music basically because of the thought dat they say Allah will pour molten metal through our ears.... :eek:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Jazakallah again! I'll watch the video surely!
i dont listen to music basically because of the thought dat they say Allah will pour molten metal through our ears.... :eek:
oh i must be sleepy I thought you said did sumtymz :D
Sorry.... :(
you must be among the few teenagers who don't.... (y) may Allah bless you. Aameen.

Reaction score
I could be wrong... although i don't think i am for now... better we just adopt Na'aten :D
Ur perfectly right...music is the issue here...@yup songs cant be called islamic if they have music in them...
Zain Bhikha's songs usually have no music....
@ music is haraam in islam...have a luk at this!!
:D

Reaction score
True, That's the thing I hate about naatain.. I've seen shirk in them many times...

I personally hear Nasheed very rarely... coz well, I once heard this story in a tafseer and it touched my heart:
Labid, who was one of the seven poets of Mu'allaqat before Islam i.e. his poetry was so good that it was hung from the kaabah, became a muslim. He stopped making poetry after he got Quran (coz nothing can be more beautiful than Quran). [There is his incident with Umar (RA) that shows this (Umar (RA) asked him about his poetry).] :)
so I try to listen to Quran more... ;)

may Allah help us all get an understanding of His book and help us stay away from shirk like Ibrahim (AS).. Aameen.

This is sooo true...!!
The best literature n poetry on earth...Quran!
I try 2 do tht, too... May Allah help all of us curb ourselves from all evil...
Aameen!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
True, That's the thing I hate about naatain.. I've seen shirk in them many times...

Here are really cool guidelines about Nashheds, which are pemissible and which are not:
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/91142/

I personally hear Nasheed very rarely... coz well, I once heard this story in a tafseer and it touched my heart:
Labid, who was one of the seven poets of Mu'allaqat before Islam i.e. his poetry was so good that it was hung from the kaabah, became a muslim. He stopped making poetry after he got Quran (coz nothing can be more beautiful than Quran). [There is his incident with Umar (RA) that shows this (Umar (RA) asked him about his poetry).] :)
so I try to listen to Quran more... ;)

may Allah help us all get an understanding of His book and help us stay away from shirk like Ibrahim (AS).. Aameen.
robinhoodmustafa Aoa wr wb! Sorry for pointing, but check this post out.

Reaction score
This is sooo true...!!
The best literature n poetry on earth...Quran!
I try 2 do tht, too... May Allah help all of us curb ourselves from all evil...
Aameen!

I understand what you meant to say, bro, that the Qur'an is superior to all forms of poetry, but it should not be referred to as poetry itself, because it isn't.The Qur'an is not poetry, its the Word of Allah, the Greatest Miracle, bestowed upon the Greatest and Most Honorable of the Messengers (Sall-Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam). We should be careful not to use that term for the Qur'an.

And We did not give Prophet Muhammad (Sall-Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam), knowledge of poetry, nor is it befitting for Him. It is not but a Message and a clear Qur’an. [Qur'an 36:69]

And to be very honest, I haven't come across any proper Naats that actually contain shirk. And I listen to a lot of naats (without music). There are so many naats out there that people say contains shirk, but honestly, they don't. Everything has a context, some people just overly misinterpret things.

Don't discourage listening to naats and nasheeds (without music), because the Messenger of Allah (Sall-Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam) said, which means, 'There is wisdom in poetry.' [Bukhari, Abu Dawud, Allah have mercy upon Them both]

This means Islamic poetry, like the Praises of the Prophet (Sall-Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam) written by the Companions the Prophet’s uncle, ‘Abbas
(radhiAllahu anhu) and Hassaan ibn Thabit (radhiAllahu anhu). Here is a beautiful Naat, that was written (the Arabic of course) by Sayyidina Hassaan ibn Thabit, radhiAllahu anhu, in Praise of the Best of All Creation, the Seal of the Prophets (Sall-Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam).

Its recited and translated into Urdu by Qari Waheed Zafar Qasmi (may Allah preserve him). Ma sha' Allah, Qari Waheed has the honor of having been called inside the Roza-e-Rasool (Sall-Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam). May Allah preserve him and have mercy upon him.

(O Allah! Send prayers upon our Liegelord Muhammad, Your Servant and Your Prophet and Your Messenger;- the Ummi Prophet, and upon His Folk and His Companions, and salute Them with worthy salutations of peace! And Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds.) Allahumma Salle 'ala Sayyidina Muhammadin, 'Abdika wa Nabiyika wa Rasulikan-Nabiyyil-Ummiyi, wa 'ala Aalihi wa Sohbihi, wa Sallim Tasleema. Wal-Hamdulillahi Rabbil-'Alameen.

Reaction score
nice songs

Attachments

• Women I Love.mp3
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Hungry Ones.mp3
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • M U S L I M.mp3
    11 MB · Views: 0
  • Not afraid to stand alone.mp3
    9.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Please.mp3
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Intentions.mp3
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
  • THE DEEN YOU KNOW.mp3
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Zamilooni.mp3
    14.2 MB · Views: 2
Reaction score
k now i hav a doubt.. no offences plxx... the songs posted above usually contains the music so is it allowed in Islam??

Reaction score
k now i hav a doubt.. no offences plxx... the songs posted above usually contains the music so is it allowed in Islam??
yeah ur rit they r not allowed...................bcs it contains music..............ppl might think that if the lyrics is islamic then there is no problem wid d song............but thats not true.:)