• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamic songs

Reaction score
A lot of us do listen to songs i know... and a lot of people find it very touching and emotional...
Why don't we use this same mode that touches us so much to get us towards our deen Islam?
A lot of truely mesmerizing and inspiring Islamic 'songs' are available...

I suggest we post them here in ordr that we listen to them and it stirs our hearts and emtions towards Allah and His Messenger :)

May Allah guide and bless all of us and turn our hearts towards him (Ameen)

Reaction score
A lot of us do listen to songs i know... and a lot of people find it very touching and emotional...
Why don't we use this same mode that touches us so much to get us towards our deen Islam?
A lot of truely mesmerizing and inspiring Islamic 'songs' are available...

I suggest we post them here in ordr that we listen to them and it stirs our hearts and emtions towards Allah and His Messenger :)

May Allah guide and bless all of us and turn our hearts towards him (Ameen)
never knew ISLAMIC songs existed... well THANKYOU fr informin .... i wont waste my time on the top charts now :)

Reaction score
I'm sorry but as long as there is music in a song... it cannot be called ISLAMIC as it still goes against the rules and regulations :) Why do we say that NAATEN with a background music shouldn't be listened to? Because MUSIC is the main forbidden matter here. Not exactly the words used :D

Although i would like someone to confirm this.
i have heard this too... but m not sure :unsure: n at least i think its better dan songs ryt?
and what about songs without background music?

Reaction score
whu says music is not allowed??? bring an evidence. wht islam negates is the modern day poetry! mein tumhare liye taare tor k laoun ga. just 4 xample is a part of a song. so it is forbidden coz we being muslims have the belief that Allah almighty has not given us the power and no one can intercede him. when holy prophet pbuh was entering Madina, sum gals were singing and he askd them if they luvd him and they said yes, so he said' i luv u too' dis shows even singing is nt allowed
Singing is allowed without music... Music IS haram...
da girls issue is such dat it was before the revealation concerning Music came... and the music dey used (the DUFF) has been mad permissible in Islam :)

Reaction score
i respect ur opinion. ive heard tht duff things many tyms. wht has duff to do with islam??! perhaps it was the only instrument in those tyms. i'll give u an xampl. ppl say dogs are not allwed in islam(dnt wnt to get into tht debate) but they say tht salukis are allowed coz they were kept by mehmud of ghazni whu was a v pious man. isnt tht insane? correct me if u find me wrong
umm... dogs are allowed to be kept for protection and some specific purpouses.. n he kept it for that... i dont think i believe Salukis are allowed either :)
duffs weren't the only instrument den... dere were oder forms of music available also...
Duff has nothing to do wid Islam... its just dat out of the love and devotion dose girls showed the Prophet that dey got the honor that dere instument was made hallal :)

Reaction score
umm... dogs are allowed to be kept for protection and some specific purpouses.. n he kept it for that... i dont think i believe Salukis are allowed either :)
duffs weren't the only instrument den... dere were oder forms of music available also...
Duff has nothing to do wid Islam... its just dat out of the love and devotion dose girls showed the Prophet that dey got the honor that dere instument was made hallal :)
oh i read it kal he, duff r allowed cz in olden times after the battle the used to sing "praising their warriors" and duff bajatay theyyy...

Reaction score
offtopic.gif