• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I'm an IGCSE Maths Teacher - Post your questions here.

Reaction score
Ummm.......hi
see this year i will be having my IGCSE exams
and for a person in grade 11 i am ashamed to say that i cant get the main concept of ratio and proportion and bearings
so if u can help me understand how to solve ratio and proportion and bearings questions or even if u can explain the basics of ratio and proportion and bearings i will be truly helpful
i am very depressed and worried for my IGCSE exams cause i have not been able to score more then a D or E mainly cause our exams consist of ratio, proportions and ratio
please i am begging u to help me :(
thanks.....in advance looking forward to ur reply
i have an example question here
question 1 and 2 from this past paper
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/...s (with coursework) (0581)/0581_s12_qp_41.pdf

Reaction score
Ummm.......hi
and for a person in grade 11 i am ashamed to say that i cant get the main concept of ratio and proportion and bearings
so if u can help me understand how to solve ratio and proportion and bearings questions or even if u can explain the basics of ratio and proportion and bearings i will be truly helpful
i am very depressed and worried for my IGCSE exams cause i have not been able to score more then a D or E mainly cause our exams consist of ratio, proportions and ratio
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/...s (with coursework) (0581)/0581_s12_qp_41.pdf

Reaction score
i do not no what a shear of stretch is!?
i need help in one of the 2013 May/june paper 4- 41/13 igcse
question 4B) iV.
it would be great if you could help:p

Reaction score
Maths 0580 June 12 paper 23 question 4
Question 4 : 3y+7< or equal to 2-y
4y <or equal to -5
y <or equal to -5/4
In the mark scheme it says one mark for this answer and one mark for writing y ø -5/4
Question 16:
T.S.A= Perimeter base x h + 2 x area base
= 0.5 x 2π4 x 15 + 2 x 0.5 2π(4)squared
= 238.8 cm2. What is wrong with this?

and how can I get the shear factor?
Thank you!

Reaction score
good evening,
I am looking for good notes for a friend s daughter for igcse Area and volumes,construction and loci,sets ans vectors.
Thank you in advance if you can help and even if you cant.

Reaction score
good evening,
I am looking for good notes for a friend s daughter for igcse Area and volumes,construction and loci,sets ans vectors.
Thank you in advance if you can help and even if you cant.
I hope it helps

Attachments

• MAths Formula book.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
Reaction score
Hey ummm I take extended Mathematics and if you can give me the pastpaper question for each chapter accordingly For example : Chp 1 ( June 2007 pp2 q6) like that but for all the chapters I would appreciate it

Reaction score
Ummm.......hi
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/...s (with coursework) (0581)/0581_s12_qp_41.pdf[/quote
After seeing your message,I really want to help u..even when I was young I had the same problem,But I pulled my socks up..when can I explain...let me fix some online class on the topic and make u clear on the concepts..hey..its free only..

Reaction score
i do not no what a shear of stretch is!?
i need help in one of the 2013 May/june paper 4- 41/13 igcse
question 4B) iV.
it would be great if you could help:p
I am going to give free online class on shear and stretch..if u need them giv a reply..

Reaction score
Ummm.......hi
Ummm.......hi

I am willing to help u..I can give you online math classes..(Am an online tutor for math,Phy,Chem for O and A levels)
By your reply,I really wanna help u..inshlh..

Reaction score
The problem with students is that they gotto come out from their frustration and say that they donot know and they gotto identify their weakness..If that's done..then its "the willingness to learn" is left.
With which they can reach the pinnacle of glory..
Here in ur case,u have understood ur weakness..
So now with ur willingness,come lets learn..I am ready to give online classes free trial classes..
get me ur convenient time and days