• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I'm an IGCSE Maths Teacher - Post your questions here.

Reaction score
sir i want 2 ask you , frm whc past ppr shld i strt solving? i m confused as thr r many old pst pprs like fom 90's so plz can u suggest me frm hr 2 strt? plz sir replyasap

Reaction score
sir i want 2 ask you , frm whc past ppr shld i strt solving? i m confused as thr r many old pst pprs like fom 90's so plz can u suggest me frm hr 2 strt? plz sir replyasap
Start from the papers from 2007-2012. If you finish them then have a go at the older papers.

Closer to the exam, focus again on the most recent papers.

Reaction score
Sir, i calculated my mistakes and got 171/200 , do u recommend me to repeat it in oct/nov or there's an opportunity to get an A*??

Reaction score
But results come out august 13 and in june they start accepting registration for october/november session?

Reaction score
Sir, i wanted to ask about a question where we had to find the nth term and the answer was 17-4n but I wrote it as 13-(4n-4) so will my answer be considered as correct or not