• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I'm an IGCSE Maths Teacher - Post your questions here.

Reaction score
can anyone help me with : 9 (oct/nov) 2010 v1
3(d) (May/june) 2010 v2
7 (c), 8(d) , 10 (e) (May/june) 2010 v1
Please i really suck at math and i need some help:/

Reaction score
How to draw a tangent to a curve at a given point to find its slope ?
when i draw a tangent, i find that there is many possible tangents to the same point and each with different slope
so which one i should draw ?
here is a rough example
curve tangent.png
Note: each color show possible tangent

Reaction score
It's 16. Triangle E is an enlargement of triangle A by a scale factor of -4. The negative symbol indicates that the triangle is inversed, which makes no difference to the area so you can ignore that. The 4 indicates that each side of E is 4 times the length of the corresponding side of A. So if each length in E is 4 times that of A, then the area is 4^2 which is 16

Reaction score
Hello,

It's getting close to exam time and I'm sure there are many past paper questions that students are having difficulty with. I noticed that most questions in other threads go unanswered so I thought I'd make this thread that only contains past paper questions.

So if you have an IGCSE Maths past paper question please give the i) year ii) paper number and iii) question number. Also, you must post all your working/ideas. If you don't tell me where you're up to, I can't (and won't) help you.
Hey, can I please know the grade boundaries??
Any file if you have for the same?

Reaction score
The marks for both the papers add up to 200.
What I mean is, how much for A*
A
B, and so on.
The marks for particular grade.
All this information for 2012 and 2011 exams can be found on this website. For papers before then, the boundaries have not been published by CIE.