• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Huh!

Reaction score
yes but now i hv become uncertain about Hadis portion :( ( cuz all in it our compilations and legal thinking)
wat do u think wich caliph is imp? i guess Hzt Ali might probab come ......nd i find hzt abu bakr's and hzt umar's battle
any effective tip abt learning these two in a short time?
As a said i dont guess...... so do Hazrat Abu Bakar, Usman and Ali

Reaction score
As a said i dont guess...... so do Hazrat Abu Bakar, Usman and Ali
Sir if u say that Q2 wud be tough.....
wud u advice me to study carefully the explanation of All 20 hadith set in syllabus? plz help me ....im losing confidence now :(

Reaction score
Sir if u say that Q2 wud be tough.....
wud u advice me to study carefully the explanation of All 20 hadith set in syllabus? plz help me ....im losing confidence now :(
i just posted an answer look at the question and look how you should answer it

Reaction score
nowadays am working on me evaluation statement of history so just need an adequate example
u can giv for the question for regional languages [14]
if i support punjabi or lets say sindhi so how am i gonna justify any one of them
The question on regional languages usually says how has the government of pakistan promoted all of the regional languages and what do you think has been promoted the most?
In this sort of question your supposed to first of all, tell how each of the languages(Sindhi.Baluchi,Punjabi and Pashto) have been promoted. Then at the end you need to justify what in your opinion has been promoted the most. I think you should include Sindhi in your evaluation since its been promoted the most. Write about it at the end for example:
The government of Pakistan has made several efforts to promote the sindhi lnguage aswell. It set up the Sindhi Adabi Board in 1948 followed by sachal sarmast academy and bazm-e-talibul-moulah. Under these organizations various books have been published that have a great readership. The significance of this language can be seen in the fact that its the first regional lang of pakistan in which the Holy Quran was translated. It is also the lower official and court language of Sindh(only regional lang that enjoys this). etc etc
many details can be given you can consult redspot for regional languages its the best thats where I did my preparation from:) haha hope this helps!

Reaction score
The question on regional languages usually says how has the government of pakistan promoted all of the regional languages and what do you think has been promoted the most?
In this sort of question your supposed to first of all, tell how each of the languages(Sindhi.Baluchi,Punjabi and Pashto) have been promoted. Then at the end you need to justify what in your opinion has been promoted the most. I think you should include Sindhi in your evaluation since its been promoted the most. Write about it at the end for example:
The government of Pakistan has made several efforts to promote the sindhi lnguage aswell. It set up the Sindhi Adabi Board in 1948 followed by sachal sarmast academy and bazm-e-talibul-moulah. Under these organizations various books have been published that have a great readership. The significance of this language can be seen in the fact that its the first regional lang of pakistan in which the Holy Quran was translated. It is also the lower official and court language of Sindh(only regional lang that enjoys this). etc etc
many details can be given you can consult redspot for regional languages its the best thats where I did my preparation from:) haha hope this helps!

History ka paper huay time hogaya :p

Reaction score
thn
many details can be given you can consult redspot for regional languages its the best thats where I did my preparation from:) haha hope this helps![/qute]
thnx but u r too late

Reaction score
NEVER EVER CONSULT REDSPOT COZ THAT BOOK IS EDITED BY HUNDREDS OF TEACHERS AND STUDENT AND CONTAIN HELL LOT OF IRRELEVANCY..... MY ADVICE.....NOT AN ORDER