• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Huh!

Reaction score
i wan
BE WORN ABOUT Q2 OF PP2
ted to ask abt p1 ...q2
abt Surah ikhlas i rote that ppl used to commit shirk at dat time
abt surah kausar i wrote abt prophet's (pbuh) son's death from Khadija , Abdullah
and then i went to elaborate abt todays interpertation sucah as shias descendants and a river in paradis(kausar)
was i rite?

Reaction score
i wan
ted to ask abt p1 ...q2
abt Surah ikhlas i rote that ppl used to commit shirk at dat time
abt surah kausar i wrote abt prophet's (pbuh) son's death from Khadija , Abdullah
and then i went to elaborate abt todays interpertation sucah as shias descendants and a river in paradis(kausar)
was i rite?
wrong...... this was the answer of Q2 PP1
2013 Q2 Answer
Al-Ikhlas is not merely the name of this Surah but also the title of its contents, for it deals exclusively with Tauhid. The other Surahs of the Quran generally have been designated after a word occurring in them, but in this Surah the word Ikhlas has occurred nowhere. It has been given this name in view of its meaning and subject matter. Whoever understands it and believes in its teaching, will get rid of shirk (polytheism) completely. Amir bin at-Tufail said to the Holy Prophet: "O Muhammad, what do you call us to? “The Holy Prophet replied: "To Allah. “Amir said: "Then, tell us of what He is made, whether of gold, silver, or iron?" Thereupon this surah was sent down. So the subject matter of this early Makkan Sura is Tauheed. It outlines the most fundamental and cardinal aspects the essence and nature of Allah to Whose service and worship Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) invited people that He is absolutely one in entity as well as in attributes as the Quran says “And your God is one God…..” (2:163). The name of the surah ‘Ikhlas’ teaches purity of faith serves as an antidote to every form of shirk (associating partners with Allah) as Allah says:“……there is no god but I; therefore worship me and serve me “(21:25). He has no one to share in his lordship of the whole universe as he is ‘Ahad’ and the One on whom all of the creation depends upon for their needs and their requests as he is ‘As-Samad.Muslims recite this surah in daily prayers in order to reiterate rejection of shirk. It is so important that the holy prophet declared it equivalent to one third of the Quran. Its theme is so important that the Quran repeatedly mentions this: “and your God is one God” (2:163, al-Baqarah) and “God! There is no God but He” (2:255). Belief in Tawhid, in turn affects the conduct of Muslims as they develop a strong sense of God’s presence and knowledge.
Ibn Marduyah has cited Hadrat Abdullah bin Abbas, Hadrat Abdullah bin az-Zubair and Hadrat Aishah as saying that this Surah is Makki. Kalbi and Muqatil also regard it as Makki, and the same is the view held by the majority of commentators.In Surah Alam Nashrah: "And We exalted your renown for you. “That is, "Though the enemies are trying to defame you throughout the country, We, on the contrary, have arranged to exalt your name and fame. “And: "The fact is that along with every hardship there is also ease. “That is, "You should not be disheartened by the severity of conditions at this time; this period of hardships will soon pass, and the period of success and victory will follow." It mentions God’s special care for the Holy Prophet (SAW) in time of difficulties. The Prophet was mocked by the Makkans on the death of his sons from Khadija (RA). God consoled him by promising him abundance of success “Verily He has granted you the found of abundance” (108:1) and in Surah Al-Duha Allah Says: “And your future will be better than the present.” and destruction of the ones who insulted him. He told the prophet to remember God through regular prayer and to develop the spirit of sacrifice so that he could continuously strengthen his bond with God and to get constant divine support “Say truly my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death (all) for, the Cherisher of the worlds” (6:162). like surah 93, teaches Muslims to have faith in God’s support that surely teaches the noble people. The holy prophet was assured of “abundance” in the face of persecutions in Makka. This “abundance” came in the form of his countless followers and his descendants through his daughter Fatima. His insulters, on the other hand, perished forever. So, a noble mission always survives though it is rejected by the misguided people. The Quran testifies to it: “rejected were the Messengers before you; with patience and constancy they bore their rejection“(6:34, al-An’am).

Reaction score
an
nd in the 1st yr of hijri i left out the muezzin part ( Hzt Bilal)
nd in Conquest of Makkah i left out general pardon thu i mentioned it in 4 mark question dat muslims must forgive each oder
so how many marks will i get frm both out of 10?
and in the part b's they asked wat muslims learn so r v gonna give examples from daily life?
plz answer all questions ....plzzzzzzz

Reaction score
hmm
wrong...... this was the answer of Q2 PP1
2013 Q2 Answer
Al-Ikhlas is not merely the name of this Surah but also the title of its contents, for it deals exclusively with Tauhid. The other Surahs of the Quran generally have been designated after a word occurring in them, but in this Surah the word Ikhlas has occurred nowhere. It has been given this name in view of its meaning and subject matter. Whoever understands it and believes in its teaching, will get rid of shirk (polytheism) completely. Amir bin at-Tufail said to the Holy Prophet: "O Muhammad, what do you call us to? “The Holy Prophet replied: "To Allah. “Amir said: "Then, tell us of what He is made, whether of gold, silver, or iron?" Thereupon this surah was sent down. So the subject matter of this early Makkan Sura is Tauheed. It outlines the most fundamental and cardinal aspects the essence and nature of Allah to Whose service and worship Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) invited people that He is absolutely one in entity as well as in attributes as the Quran says “And your God is one God…..” (2:163). The name of the surah ‘Ikhlas’ teaches purity of faith serves as an antidote to every form of shirk (associating partners with Allah) as Allah says:“……there is no god but I; therefore worship me and serve me “(21:25). He has no one to share in his lordship of the whole universe as he is ‘Ahad’ and the One on whom all of the creation depends upon for their needs and their requests as he is ‘As-Samad.Muslims recite this surah in daily prayers in order to reiterate rejection of shirk. It is so important that the holy prophet declared it equivalent to one third of the Quran. Its theme is so important that the Quran repeatedly mentions this: “and your God is one God” (2:163, al-Baqarah) and “God! There is no God but He” (2:255). Belief in Tawhid, in turn affects the conduct of Muslims as they develop a strong sense of God’s presence and knowledge.
Ibn Marduyah has cited Hadrat Abdullah bin Abbas, Hadrat Abdullah bin az-Zubair and Hadrat Aishah as saying that this Surah is Makki. Kalbi and Muqatil also regard it as Makki, and the same is the view held by the majority of commentators.In Surah Alam Nashrah: "And We exalted your renown for you. “That is, "Though the enemies are trying to defame you throughout the country, We, on the contrary, have arranged to exalt your name and fame. “And: "The fact is that along with every hardship there is also ease. “That is, "You should not be disheartened by the severity of conditions at this time; this period of hardships will soon pass, and the period of success and victory will follow." It mentions God’s special care for the Holy Prophet (SAW) in time of difficulties. The Prophet was mocked by the Makkans on the death of his sons from Khadija (RA). God consoled him by promising him abundance of success “Verily He has granted you the found of abundance” (108:1) and in Surah Al-Duha Allah Says: “And your future will be better than the present.” and destruction of the ones who insulted him. He told the prophet to remember God through regular prayer and to develop the spirit of sacrifice so that he could continuously strengthen his bond with God and to get constant divine support “Say truly my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death (all) for, the Cherisher of the worlds” (6:162). like surah 93, teaches Muslims to have faith in God’s support that surely teaches the noble people. The holy prophet was assured of “abundance” in the face of persecutions in Makka. This “abundance” came in the form of his countless followers and his descendants through his daughter Fatima. His insulters, on the other hand, perished forever. So, a noble mission always survives though it is rejected by the misguided people. The Quran testifies to it: “rejected were the Messengers before you; with patience and constancy they bore their rejection“(6:34, al-An’am).
hmm i did give reference of oder surahs just like u that it was the best!

Reaction score
an
nd in the 1st yr of hijri i left out the muezzin part ( Hzt Bilal)
nd in Conquest of Makkah i left out general pardon thu i mentioned it in 4 mark question dat muslims must forgive each oder
so how many marks will i get frm both out of 10?
and in the part b's they asked wat muslims learn so r v gonna give examples from daily life?
plz answer all questions ....plzzzzzzz
don't tell me that you missed the most important points?

Reaction score
yes i knwwww.....i didi these nistakes but i hav fully provided oder details it was my first exam and cuz of dat things escaped

Reaction score
you can get good score, prepare your pp2 to the best of abilities so that it cover up ur pp1
yes but now i hv become uncertain about Hadis portion :( ( cuz all in it our compilations and legal thinking)
wat do u think wich caliph is imp? i guess Hzt Ali might probab come ......nd i find hzt abu bakr's and hzt umar's battle
any effective tip abt learning these two in a short time?