• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Huh!

Reaction score
read smith for information not available in kelly as a type questions are most tricky to manage in time as they have least marks but require instant answers for correct time managment and goodluck to all :) .
it depends on what areas you are strong on. if your section 1 is strong and it came it would become easy otherwise become hard
is it safer only to do sec 1 and 2?

Reaction score
read smith for information not available in kelly as a type questions are most tricky to manage in time as they have least marks but require instant answers for correct time managment and goodluck to all :) .
it depends on what areas you are strong on. if your section 1 is strong and it came it would become easy otherwise become hard
is it safer to do sec1 and 2? ONLY!

Reaction score
Can any1 give me 4 or more points about : Why did Talha and Zubair oppose Hzt Ali?
ans. the first being that they thought, he was delaying in punishing the assassins of Hzt Usman.....
ANSWER ASAP

Reaction score
I have always heard dat oct/nov is easy bc many thoses appear who are failed in may/june , bt better to give in may/june
well according to all the paprs i ve solved....n umm i can say ive been in this system for 3 years......oct/nov paprs r more tough....but itz easier to pass them due to low percentile!
:p

Reaction score
is it imp to do shia compilations in details of Hadis ? if so can anyone ans a 10 mark question of it cuz i have no idea abt it