• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help in o levels pakistan studies paper 1!ALL STUDENTS AND A* holders!!!

Reaction score
in a question that states"how successfull" do we really have to write the success and faliures in different paragraphs or can we go event by event and write weather it was successfull or not in order according to the date?? Anyone asadalam
Different paras

First like 3 or 4 para successes and then the rest failures in other paras.

Like this:

Intro
Success
Success
Success
Success/Failure(depends on how many points)
Failure
Failure
Failure
Conclusion

Reaction score
the
canal water wasnt properly solved and pakistan didnt get the full financial or military assets refugee crisis was party solved and the social was never solved

i think your que didnot contain any date therefore all these were solved
Canal water in 1960 by indus water treaty, they did got financial only 50 were not given also the military assets were old and worn out but Pakistan was able to solve it. It doesnt exists anymore today.. can be said that Social problems do exist so they were not solved..
please Correct me if you think I'm wrong

Reaction score
well can any body plz help me out with there question plz
(iii) Describe the fishing industry of the Makran Coast with reference to methods of catching
the fish, ports and the uses of the fish caught. [6]
and
why is coal of limited value to pakistan?
plz p
plz help me its really urgent.......
plz

Reaction score
My Advice : Cover All the Sections... Do the learning in morning and Solve past papers at evening.. that`ll help alot.. :) and also try to do qs no 1 ,3 ,5 rather than 1,2,3

Reaction score
Can anyone help me in anwering this question: "Do you think that the celebration of the Day of Deliverance was justified? Give reasons for your answer?"
I checked the marking scheme but couldn't understand how it can not be justified..please help.

Reaction score
Can anyone help me in anwering this question: "Do you think that the celebration of the Day of Deliverance was justified? Give reasons for your answer?"
I checked the marking scheme but couldn't understand how it can not be justified..please help.
Its very simple. It was justified due to the congress tyranny and not justified because muslims didnot think that the hindu muslim unity will be affected. Secondly, congress started non cooperation against british so muslims would have also joined the cause but they instead went against hindus. So thats why it was not justified is that clear?

Reaction score
there are specimen papers but the guess papers may be given 2 or 3 days before the exam and ill post the guess qs by my teacher :)
I want to ask kay 1909-1919 wlay question mein agr statement asks about lucknow pact so we shall give minto-morley first or lucknow pact because there is alot of variation in nov 2011 and nov 2012 marking scheme