• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help in o levels pakistan studies paper 1!ALL STUDENTS AND A* holders!!!

Reaction score
so like the simplistic statement would make it 7\7??
6/7 you need to improve a bit.....the reason u explain are fine but there is a lack of simplistic statement to open up the answer.other wise it is good......

No!No simplistic statement is needed!In 7 marks questions abrupt start is favoured by examiner as it is a direct approach to the question.Intro is needed in 14 marks but not in 7.

Reaction score
No!No simplistic statement is needed!In 7 marks questions abrupt start is favoured by examiner as it is a direct approach to the question.Intro is needed in 14 marks but not in 7.
so how would you mark my question

Reaction score

well... dude simplistic statemant is neede in 7 marks question also........plz counsult the ms again

Reaction score
well can any one help me..........i want to ask is punjabi the most developed language or sindhi.a bit confuse...plz help me out ..plz

Reaction score
well... dude simplistic statemant is neede in 7 marks question also........plz counsult the ms again
level 1 is simplistic statement for 1 marks.
Do you want 1 mark or 7 marks.
levels aren't added,they are simply different.Ask anyone,Abrupt start is needed in 7 marks.

And to quote an A* Achiever:
this is the style examiners like. the abrupt style - examiners call it starting with direct answer to the question. simple statement is actually a silly thing which examiners hate.
Some Guy like you:I know the paper pattern very well mark scheme dekho in that it is clearly mentioned that there is 1 mark for simplistic satement in 7 marks and 2 marks are reserved for simple statement in 14 mark question

okay so u want level 4 or level1? 1 marks or 7 marks? u must start by level 3 and u get direct 5/l3 and for next reason 6/l3 and then 7/l3.
learn if u want. i m not going in any arguments with my juniors. i have no mood of wastin my time.

Reaction score
why was ayub khan forced to resign in 1969?
3 reasons anyone
1: political unrest
2: war with india
3: people were discontent
ARE THESE CORRECT if so how do i elaborate these???

Reaction score
salam, can anyone help me and my children by sending huma naz notes for exams, its my first experience. your help is highly appreciated. mother, jazakallah

Reaction score
can any one mark this plz.:
Why did the lucknow pact of 1916 came about?
It was the first constitutional agreement signed between congress and muslim league.The hindus and the muslim wanted to work together.Both the parties agreed that self rule can be achieved by co-operation.

Muslim league added self rule to its demand which brought both the parties closer since congress also wanted self rule, and during first World war congress and muslim league had move closer partially du to the failure of british to grant power to the indians.MR jinnah believed that independence could be achieved mor qiuckly if bot work together.Congress and muslim leage realised tha co-operation was the only way to agree British to self rule.

In 1916 both the parties met at lucknow and for the first time congress agrees the demand of seprate electrorate for mulsim,system of wieghtage was agrred upon. THey believed that by holding session of both parties in one place feeling of good wil and friendshipwould be generated between two communities.

is the lenght of answer fine and the reason also.......plz mark this if their is any lack plz point the flaw................

Reaction score
its
It was the first constitutional agreement signed between congress and muslim league.The hindus and the muslim wanted to work together.Both the parties agreed that self rule can be achieved by co-operation.

Muslim league added self rule to its demand which brought both the parties closer since congress also wanted self rule, and during first World war congress and muslim league had move closer partially du to the failure of british to grant power to the indians.MR jinnah believed that independence could be achieved mor qiuckly if bot work together.Congress and muslim leage realised tha co-operation was the only way to agree British to self rule.

In 1916 both the parties met at lucknow and for the first time congress agrees the demand of seprate electrorate for mulsim,system of wieghtage was agrred upon. THey believed that by holding session of both parties in one place feeling of good wil and friendshipwould be generated between two communities.

is the lenght of answer fine and the reason also.......plz mark this if their is any lack plz point the flaw................
its too short youll end up getting 4/7 you need to give more details and explain each reason in seperate pargraphs and that final conclusion is not needed
you can write like this
Firstly after the reversal of the partion of bengal muslim league changed their aim from cooperating with the british to dominian status and now stood beside the congress. this brought the two parties and closer and both beleived that if they worked togather they will have much grater chance of getiing self overnment so the luck now pact came about.
EXPLAINATOIN is important otherwise you wont reach l3 explain the other two reasons like this and youll get 7/7

Reaction score
can any one provide me the answer to this question:
why did jinnah produce his fourteen points?[7]
plz help.........

Reaction score

A the answer is a bit short and B you haven't explained the reasons but the importance.

Reaction score
Hey I need answer to this:
How successful were British attempt to take control of the lands in the sub continent from 1750 to 1857?(14)
Pls answer this ASAP both successes and failures with elaboration . A thousand thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hey I need answer to this:
How successful were British attempt to take control of the lands in the sub continent from 1750 to 1857?(14)
Pls answer this ASAP both successes and failures with elaboration . A thousand thanks in advance.

when did this question come??:eek:
i have seen this question not the one u stated:
How successful was Indian resistance to British attempts to take control of lands in
the sub-continent between 1750 and 1850? Explain your answer.

Reaction score
its

its too short youll end up getting 4/7 you need to give more details and explain each reason in seperate pargraphs and that final conclusion is not needed
you can write like this
Firstly after the reversal of the partion of bengal muslim league changed their aim from cooperating with the british to dominian status and now stood beside the congress. this brought the two parties and closer and both beleived that if they worked togather they will have much grater chance of getiing self overnment so the luck now pact came about.
EXPLAINATOIN is important otherwise you wont reach l3 explain the other two reasons like this and youll get 7/7

hey i think i have improve plz mark this

after the reversal of the partion of bengal muslim league changed their aim from cooperating with the british to dominian status. the muslim realised that british rule could no longer be trusted.they had to devise a new strategy to acheive their desie goals so now they stood beside congress.this bought bought both the parties closer.

the british could not grant powers to the indians according to their promise upto 1914 so which bought congress and muslim league closer.Muslim league added self rule to its demand which brought both the parties closer since congress also wanted self rule.they believed that if they work together they will have much more chance of getting their desire target.

jinnah was a strong supporter of hindu muslim unity.he believed that join demands will put more pressure on the british.the muslim league and congress agreed to to cooperate to persuade the british to agree to their demands.both realised that cooperation was the only way to agree british to self rule.

it was an important pact as congress made some concession to the muslims.In 1916 both the parties met at lucknow and for the first time congress agrees the demand of seprate electrorate for mulsim,system of wieghtage was agrred upon. THey believed that by holding session of both parties in one place feeling of good wil and friendshipwould be generated between two communities.
is the length fine and if still there any falw plz point out

Reaction score
hey i think i have improve plz mark this

after the reversal of the partion of bengal muslim league changed their aim from cooperating with the british to dominian status. the muslim realised that british rule could no longer be trusted.they had to devise a new strategy to acheive their desie goals so now they stood beside congress.this bought bought both the parties closer.

the british could not grant powers to the indians according to their promise upto 1914 so which bought congress and muslim league closer.Muslim league added self rule to its demand which brought both the parties closer since congress also wanted self rule.they believed that if they work together they will have much more chance of getting their desire target.

jinnah was a strong supporter of hindu muslim unity.he believed that join demands will put more pressure on the british.the muslim league and congress agreed to to cooperate to persuade the british to agree to their demands.both realised that cooperation was the only way to agree british to self rule.

it was an important pact as congress made some concession to the muslims.In 1916 both the parties met at lucknow and for the first time congress agrees the demand of seprate electrorate for mulsim,system of wieghtage was agrred upon. THey believed that by holding session of both parties in one place feeling of good wil and friendshipwould be generated between two communities.
is the length fine and if still there any falw plz point out
a seven mark question should not be in no more than three paragraphs

Reaction score
a seven mark question should not be in no more than three paragraphs
The first and last paragraphy is irrelevant which is a shear wastage of time waisay 6/7 explanation thori si ziada achi honi chahiey thi three simple reasons were:
1. Demand of Self rule and explanation with respect to the world war 1 and upcoming reforms.
2. Political grievances and explanation with respect to annullment of partition of bengal
3. Quaids efforts which is explained good by you.