• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help in o levels pakistan studies paper 1!ALL STUDENTS AND A* holders!!!

Reaction score
can u explain tht how to attemt lvl 3 n4 in history?
In level 3 u explain both sides to the question with relevant details.
In level 4 u do the same but add your conclusion i.e which side you believe is more important.

For more info you should look at marking schemes.

Reaction score
In level 3 u explain both sides to the question with relevant details.
In level 4 u do the same but add your conclusion i.e which side you believe is more important.

For more info you should look at marking schemes.
isnt level 3 just one side and level 4 both sides and the conclusion is l5

Reaction score
please explain how arrival of british caused the decline of mughals?

the bristsh were strong they had a superoir army with improved weapon and better method of warfare.
they were better fighter. they expanded there control with better adminstration and organsiation.THe mughal were of no match to them
hope this help..............

Reaction score
well i want to ask one thing that is:
why is coal of limited value to pakistan?explain economic and physical reason

Reaction score
QUESTION:
"how successfull was pakistan in solving the early problems? 14 marks"
i wanted to ask that how many problems do we have to state in this ??? all or any three

Reaction score
the bristsh were strong they had a superoir army with improved weapon and better method of warfare.
they were better fighter. they expanded there control with better adminstration and organsiation.THe mughal were of no match to them
hope this help..............
It didn't. I know how were they better than mughals but explain how they cause their decline?? they didnt even waged a war against mughals;s

Reaction score
QUESTION:
"how successfull was pakistan in solving the early problems? 14 marks"
i wanted to ask that how many problems do we have to state in this ??? all or any three
5 successful ( canal water, refugee, division,political, socialetc)2 unsuccessful (kashmir issue, geographical problem)
then opinion.

Reaction score
It didn't. I know how were they better than mughals but explain how they cause their decline?? they didnt even waged a war against mughals;s
Well they did wage war against aurangzeb once but lost.Eventually the mughals declined due to other reasons and they deposed the mughal king in 1877 Formally.It was easy to replace them.they really didn't cause a decline,more or less took advantage of their decline.

Reaction score
5 successful ( canal water, refugee, division,political, socialetc)2 unsuccessful (kashmir issue, geographical problem)
then opinion.
canal water wasnt properly solved and pakistan didnt get the full financial or military assets refugee crisis was party solved and the social was never solved

Reaction score
in a question that states"how successfull" do we really have to write the success and faliures in different paragraphs or can we go event by event and write weather it was successfull or not in order according to the date?? Anyone asadalam