• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hello everyone, a Chinese Girl new here!

Reaction score
欢迎和我确保U将满足许多的新朋友。 娱乐
Ur probably the 1st Chinese person to register in the XPC community :D

Reaction score
have a great time in here.. u will definately enjoy it in here.. feel free to ask any members of xpc:)
chill and enjoy

Reaction score
WElcomee here !! :D :D :D :D ^_____^
u like english songs and movies ,ehh? xD who's ur fav ^___^

Reaction score
Hello,I am new here, and I am a Chinese girl.
I don't know where are most of the members in this forum from , because I found the forum's link from someone's recommendation in my favorite Chinese forum. :oops:
I'm interested in English although my major is chemistry. I like English songs and movies.SO I think maybe I can find some good friend here. :Bravo: What a fun!

I have been preparing the GRE for about 2 months, and will take it in December. These days I am busy with the numerous, complicated words :fool: .And the essays in the test is so difficult :fool: .
However, I have to stick to the preparation, because I think it's a good challenge and opportunity for me to improve my English. Besides ,if I want to further my study abroad, the test is a NEED.

:Bravo: I am happy to be here and I think I can make friends with you, my lovely peers, and we can have a good time in this forum! :)

try to write some Chinese characters:
很高兴来到这个论坛,虽然不知道这里大部分是哪个国家的成员比较多。不过,还是想在这里找到好朋友。希望在这里能找到乐趣
welcome here :D

Reaction score
Hello,I am new here, and I am a Chinese girl.
I don't know where are most of the members in this forum from , because I found the forum's link from someone's recommendation in my favorite Chinese forum. :oops:
I'm interested in English although my major is chemistry. I like English songs and movies.SO I think maybe I can find some good friend here. :Bravo: What a fun!

I have been preparing the GRE for about 2 months, and will take it in December. These days I am busy with the numerous, complicated words :fool: .And the essays in the test is so difficult :fool: .
However, I have to stick to the preparation, because I think it's a good challenge and opportunity for me to improve my English. Besides ,if I want to further my study abroad, the test is a NEED.

:Bravo: I am happy to be here and I think I can make friends with you, my lovely peers, and we can have a good time in this forum! :)

try to write some Chinese characters:
很高兴来到这个论坛,虽然不知道这里大部分是哪个国家的成员比较多。不过,还是想在这里找到好朋友。希望在这里能找到乐趣

hi-and-hello-61-67049.gif
Heyya Gurl :) Welcome to xpc :D:)
Wow nice way of introducing yourself :)and its very nice TO meet you dear :) hope we can be friends ^^ i love making new friends :D and u seem really nice :)Anywayzies, hope you enjoy xpc :) :) you probably will make really nice friends here :) the community here is pretty crazy :D and if any help then u can always talk with the members or our wonderful xpc staff :) :)

and omg i wish i could write Chinese :p teach me please :D

once again,

welcome to the xpc family