• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hello everyone, a Chinese Girl new here!

Reaction score
oohhh my my
I WILL BE EXTREMELY PLEASED TO MEET A FOREIGNER HERE
ALISONGIAN , I AM AREEBA KAUSAR... FROM KARACHI PAKISTAN AND I'LL BE EAGER TO DEVELOP FRIENDSHIP WITH YOU .....
i Love english movies and songs as well (see my signature and picture) so it will be nice to be friends...
in addition if you ever want to chat with someone, or face a difficulty in the functions, you may send me private message

Reaction score
alisonqian said:
So happy to be welcomed by so many people here!
You are so hospitable and gentle, I feel really moved. I can feel your love and loyalty to the Allah, though I'm not a Muslim.
I'm curious about your life in your country and the different ideas of the world, life, knowledge, etc.
Wish we can be friends!
alisonqian it is good that you are so vast minded about religion and you can feel the luv of people, and i have same eager as you have for knowing other people... other countries, i'd love to be your friend
as I am a pakistani girl, still soome new here

Reaction score
Hey there~ I am somewhat new here also.
看到汉字,我可兴奋了。你好啊!

Reaction score
AAestar said:
看到汉字,我可兴奋了。你好啊!
HELLOO!!! not somewhat ,exactly NEW here!!!!

WELCOME AND ENJOY!! :D

Reaction score
AAestar said:
看到汉字,我可兴奋了。你好啊!
hi aastar!! welcome to u in xpf hehe...

Reaction score
hey !!! i know i kind of late to reply to this post but i hopr its k to HI to u !!!!!! iam from India living in UAE
Hope u find this forum useful
Tc ;)

Reaction score
你好? 歡迎! 我不是 可是我喜歡中文如果你可一教我將要很高興 哈哈。。。 is my grammar correct? :) ^_^