• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hello everyone, a Chinese Girl new here!

Reaction score
Hello,I am new here, and I am a Chinese girl.
I don't know where are most of the members in this forum from , because I found the forum's link from someone's recommendation in my favorite Chinese forum. :oops:
I'm interested in English although my major is chemistry. I like English songs and movies.SO I think maybe I can find some good friend here. :Bravo: What a fun!

I have been preparing the GRE for about 2 months, and will take it in December. These days I am busy with the numerous, complicated words :fool: .And the essays in the test is so difficult :fool: .
However, I have to stick to the preparation, because I think it's a good challenge and opportunity for me to improve my English. Besides ,if I want to further my study abroad, the test is a NEED.

:Bravo: I am happy to be here and I think I can make friends with you, my lovely peers, and we can have a good time in this forum! :)

try to write some Chinese characters:
很高兴来到这个论坛,虽然不知道这里大部分是哪个国家的成员比较多。不过,还是想在这里找到好朋友。希望在这里能找到乐趣

Reaction score
welcum here...=D itx gud to see aum chinese... itx da frst tym i ever came across one.. id luv to b frndx wid u..=)

Reaction score
Mubarka said:
welcum here...=D itx gud to see aum chinese... itx da frst tym i ever came across one.. id luv to b frndx wid u..=)
:) so happy to find someone reply.
But it seems that your reply has some words different from what I've learned, and I want to know why? :wink:

Reaction score
mm sory dat *aum* meant some.... n yeah from now on i'd try writing complete words... you have learnt the correct words... sory my bad. =D

Reaction score
Mubarka said:
mm sory dat *aum* meant some.... n yeah from now on i'd try writing complete words... you have learnt the correct words... sory my bad. =D
:D That's OK.
It's interesting to read your reply and find the meanings of the unfamiliar words. O(∩_∩)O~

Mubarka, are you a Muslim? Where do you live?

Reaction score
Mubarka said:
yup im a muslim.. i live in sialkot pakistan,.. n yeah we cud talk via pm( private message) dat'd b better dan postng here

You are right, but I have some difficulties using this forum. I am not familiar with it. Maybe you can send some messages first.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!! :)

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here! 8)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!! (may peace be upon you)
Welcome..! There are people here from varaity of different places.. I think many of them are Pakistani, then there are people from UAE, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia.. don't know, loads of places..
Wish you all the best.

Reaction score
Welcome to XPF, alisongian! I hope you enjoy your time and make alot of friends here. :)

Reaction score
So happy to be welcomed by so many people here!
You are so hospitable and gentle, I feel really moved. I can feel your love and loyalty to the Allah, though I'm not a Muslim.
I'm curious about your life in your country and the different ideas of the world, life, knowledge, etc.
Wish we can be friends!

Reaction score
^^^Sure u will make friends here, people here will not only help u in studying matter but will also help u to find a solution when u encounter problem !! :)

Reaction score
HEllo dude and welcome to the world of xpf..................hope u enjoy here.................. :D

Reaction score
alisonqian said:
shahlakh said:
HEllo dude and welcome to the world of xpf..................hope u enjoy here.................. :D

"dude " means what ?
actually its just the part of english language,I guess It means someone close to u !!