• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guide and Tips-O Levels

Reaction score
in the prcess of electrolysis when halide is present in higher concentration than it will be discharged (this is what i read in the books) but when i went through the marking scheme even if the solution s dilute halide are bieng discharged
what is wrong what is write ? conffffuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd

Reaction score
Don't consult Farkhunda Noor book it has contradicting info
Check out Dr. Mustafa Draper's book
I studied frm farkhanda noor book , there r somethings contradicting but u need to consult redspot past papers n markschemes necessarily , n I got an A* in it in recent examinations

Reaction score
Okay! I need urgent help!
I have studied in a pakistani school in peshawar till class 7, then my dad got transferred abroad and I studied in a British School which followed british curriculum (GCSE's).Now here's the part that really pisses me off...just before I started my GCSE's my dad got transferred back to pakistan...I'm currently in rawalpindi, pakistan and just got an admission in The City School. I chose the following subjects: Compulsry subjects , Chem, Physics, Computer Studies. The school wanted to put me in class 9, prep 3, because they thought I was crap at studies since I had studied in an intl. school. They gave me an enrty test for class. 9..Aced it easily and they put me in class 10, senior 1
My question is...what subjects should I put more effort into? considering the fact I have been in an intl. school and have not studied pak studies and urdu for three years
NOTE: I'm doing URDU SYLLABUS - B (easy urdu) (second lang)
its okay dat u haven't studied , I had a break of 1 year , pak studies r totally ratta n in Urdu u need to gve sme attention towards ur Urdu anguage , like read grammer books or Urdu books in ur free time , try to translate passages frm eng to Urdu n if u r gvng all subjects together thn my advice I dat its a very bad option ,

Reaction score
really want help with these questions:
1. Which of the beliefs and practices of age of ignorance, were carried on by the holy prophet PBUH ?
2. Why was Islam so successful in Umar's period?

Reaction score
dats da relations , I thought dat might be useful for every1 , I prepared thm 4 my exams , markschems r concerned in here

Attachments

• ALLAH IN HIMSELF.docx
    12.8 KB · Views: 14
  • ALLAH AND THE MESSENGERS.docx
    13.3 KB · Views: 6
  • ALLAH AND THE CREATED WORLD.docx
    12.3 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
Hi. Plz do help me out , im worried sick. Ive opted for Geography 2217 for oct/nov session 2013 . But geography syllabus includes case studies. There are so many that i find it impossible to learn all of them . PLEASE HELP me out. What do i do . They are part of the syllabus and the questions.
Secondly the commerce notes you've suggested earlier are not available anymore :/ can u plz post them here or suggest alterrnative.

Reaction score
i see you want commerce note
Hi. Plz do help me out , im worried sick. Ive opted for Geography 2217 for oct/nov session 2013 . But geography syllabus includes case studies. There are so many that i find it impossible to learn all of them . PLEASE HELP me out. What do i do . They are part of the syllabus and the questions.
Secondly the commerce notes you've suggested earlier are not available anymore :/ can u plz post them here or suggest alterrnative.
s freind searach on google.com
See MS on maxpapers.comread notes on xtremepapers.com
Go through past paers and deeply analyse the question everyday

Reaction score
Anybody appearing for O level sociology , commercial studies or geography 2217 ? If so plz any tips or things i should know ? Plus for geography 2217 is it easy to finish the papers in time ? Thankyou :)