• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guide and Tips-O Levels

Reaction score
Federal books???

This,
Physics_A_Course_for_OLevel_1-150x150.jpg

This,
Chemistry_A_New_Course_for_Olevel_1-150x150.jpg

And this,
5047770.jpg

Reaction score
hi,guys !!!!!!!!! i'm in a great dilemma whether to appear with bio or not:( ...i'm a private candidate and will be appearing in oct/nov 2013 ...this is going to be my first attempt and i'm ready to give my Islamiyat and Urdu ..but not prepared for the 3rd subject ..i have approx 3 months for preparation ..should i start preparing bio or p.st ??? which is more suitable for this short time ???kindly help me out!!i'll be very thankfull

Reaction score
hi,guys !!!!!!!!! i'm in a great dilemma whether to appear with bio or not:( ...i'm a private candidate and will be appearing in oct/nov 2013 ...this is going to be my first attempt and i'm ready to give my Islamiyat and Urdu ..but not prepared for the 3rd subject ..i have approx 3 months for preparation ..should i start preparing bio or p.st ??? which is more suitable for this short time ???kindly help me out!!i'll be very thankfull

IF you have not started Pak. Studies yet. Then in three months. Covering whole course and then practicing to write ans. according to the requirement for grades like A /A* is really hard. I may advice you to appear for it next year. On the contrary yes you can opt. for O-levels Biology. It is comparatively easy. As there is no need to write detailed notes on each and the marks can be gained by A.T.P and m.c.q's. You can easily get A in it. If you work at a good pace in these three. months. 3 months are enough for Bio..

Reaction score
IF you have not started Pak. Studies yet. Then in three months. Covering whole course and then practicing to write ans. according to the requirement for grades like A /A* is really hard. I may advice you to appear for it next year. On the contrary yes you can opt. for O-levels Biology. It is comparatively easy. As there is no need to write detailed notes on each and the marks can be gained by A.T.P and m.c.q's. You can easily get A in it. If you work at a good pace in these three. months. 3 months are enough for Bio..

In all honestly, they both are very easy. PakStudies is no biggie in 1 month let alone 3.

Reaction score
can i get some usefull websites for o levels world history?????????????
QUICK

Reaction score
hye abbbby!I will be very thankfull to you if you also give me some advices.I have given my three papers of islamiyat,pak.std and urdu A in may/june 2013.Now I am thinking to give rest of my papers privately.I dont want to waste my money in school because in the school I have covered more than a half syllabus now the rest can be covered easily with the help of some tutions and I found my school in wasting time of the student.I am interested in medical.I also want to give some additional subjects like Urdu B,Islamic religion and Culture,Combine Sciences(Biology and Physics) and Human and Social Biology.Thanks

Reaction score
hye abbbby!I will be very thankfull to you if you also give me some advices.I have given my three papers of islamiyat,pak.std and urdu A in may/june 2013.Now I am thinking to give rest of my papers privately.I dont want to waste my money in school because in the school I have covered more than a half syllabus now the rest can be covered easily with the help of some tutions and I found my school in wasting time of the student.I am interested in medical.I also want to give some additional subjects like Urdu B,Islamic religion and Culture,Combine Sciences(Biology and Physics) and Human and Social Biology.Thanks
Yes, its fine. I too gave Pak.St, Urdu and Islamiyat this session. And now I will give the rest privately by the help of coaching

Reaction score
Yes, its fine. I too gave Pak.St, Urdu and Islamiyat this session. And now I will give the rest privately by the help of coaching

Why would you want to go private in the final few months?
The name stamp (if it's any worthy) matters. Quite a handful.

Reaction score

I'm thinking of going private too.
But can't we like, make a deal with the school.. for a leave or something?
I don't want to attend Grade 11 there.
I want to study at home!
And then give exams in May-June 2014, with the school's name? Is that possible?

Reaction score
I'm thinking of going private too.
But can't we like, make a deal with the school.. for a leave or something?
I don't want to attend Grade 11 there.
I want to study at home!
And then give exams in May-June 2014, with the school's name? Is that possible?

Depends school to school!
You could talk to them, but you'd have to pay the years fees and then staying home for the sake of the name would be a waste.

Studying at home isn't a good idea. Trust me on this one.
With school + exams whilst you're at it, you don't have margin to get lazy. Although this varies person to person, I've seen more than enough cases of people who get sloppy studying at home for their final year to generalize

Reaction score
Because we arent left with any good teachers now(at school) :(. So iam going to study private and go to coaching centers instead of school

Reaction score
Can anyone provide me the list of half-credit and fill-credit subjects for olevels,please?