• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GAME ...Magic GEM

Reaction score
hahaha, who said that the last posterr will be winner? :p

ok. nuclear blast?
then there comes the 25th century. I m scietist. 500+ yrs old. I do a lot of research in getting the gem. and I make it. I get the gem from the blast area :p
500+ years old
comon be sensible

since u are so old and feable, i deploy secret ninjas to beat the hell out of u and now i have the gem. I then hide it somewhere :p

Reaction score
the mauna loa has become dormant so i decide to send in a robot with a high temperature resistant diamond suit and underneath it a platinum-iridium-palladium-gold alloyed anti-breach suit. The robot easily brings back the diamond. the structure of the gem was studied and copies of the gem were manufactured on an industrial scale..... as people are so mad over this gem........... millions of these gems are produced and distributed and air-dropped everywhere..... people now don't find any need to steal or see any profit from stealing
The wrong copies of the gem were made and they actually are explosive and detonate as soon as even a drop of water touches it. The whole world explodes and everyone dies and the original gem shoots into space due to the force. I am already in space due to a mission and I acquire the gem and use it as fuel for my rocket. End of the gem as it is converted to vapour :D

Reaction score
Wild imaginationsss!!!

wrong! with a CAPITAL R.... it was not the end............... matter is always preserved even in the vapour state. As the vapour is present in the space, incoming solar radiation along with the presence of high temperature and light cause the vapours to clump together, turning into a solid. the radiation cause a fluctuation in the number and mass of quarks and mesons in the gems further leading to the tremendous increase in the mass of the gem...... the gem has considerable gravitational field attracting debris, asteroids, comets, dust (even your spaeship) and eventually the moon.........
shouldnt wrong be wrong with capital W than R ? :p

yeah well you all wake up from the dream, remember I had given away the gem's money to the victims? you all fainted after my generosity :p
I steal it back from my customer (long story but black widow got jailed for it )
I put it Afnan Hafiz s breakfast and he eats it :p

Reaction score
I vomit it it out and wash it and then i throw it in the Red Sea!
i am with my friends scuba diving and i get the gem
i then prepare a glow stick formula that makes the gem shine like the sun but 1000 times closer to us, and as a result everybody gets blind, while i have escaped in space. when the glowing stops, i take the gem and launch it on a forming star, which with its fusion reactions, shred it, and it becomes a part of the forming star

Reaction score
i then prepare a glow stick formula that makes the gem shine like the sun but 1000 times closer to us, and as a result everybody gets blind, while i have escaped in space. when the glowing stops, i take the gem and launch it on a forming star, which with its fusion reactions, shred it, and it becomes a part of the forming star
WHOOOOAA:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:(y)

Reaction score
and then you wake up :p
I take the gem from the Red Sea and gift it to you :D
aint I great ? :cool:

Reaction score
the mauna loa has become dormant so i decide to send in a robot with a high temperature resistant diamond suit and underneath it a platinum-iridium-palladium-gold alloyed anti-breach suit. The robot easily brings back the diamond. the structure of the gem was studied and copies of the gem were manufactured on an industrial scale..... as people are so mad over this gem........... millions of these gems are produced and distributed and air-dropped everywhere..... people now don't find any need to steal or see any profit from stealing
The wrong copies of the gem were made and they actually are explosive and detonate as soon as even a drop of water touches it. The whole world explodes and everyone dies and the original gem shoots into space due to the force. I am already in space due to a mission and I acquire the gem and use it as fuel for my rocket. End of the gem as it is converted to vapour :D
Wild imaginationsss!!!
wrong! with a CAPITAL R.... it was not the end............... matter is always preserved even in the vapour state. As the vapour is present in the space, incoming solar radiation along with the presence of high temperature and light cause the vapours to clump together, turning into a solid. the radiation cause a fluctuation in the number and mass of quarks and mesons in the gems further leading to the tremendous increase in the mass of the gem...... the gem has considerable gravitational field attracting debris, asteroids, comets, dust (even your spaeship) and eventually the moon.........

yar Faizan Muhammmad will we also be talking like this in a few years?

Reaction score
hey i am not complex...yet
Right.. note these :p

but i have a super anti-vacuum and easily retrieve it
i then blow it up with a nuclear bomb :p:D