• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GAME ...Magic GEM

Reaction score
The magic gem game

This is another simple forum game. All forum rules apply.

You must steal/take the magic gem from the person above you( explain how u do it) and say how you will protect it. The next poster steals the magic gem from you and so on..

Eg :poster 1. I hide the magic gem in a river.

Poster 2: I hire a scuba gear , dive and take the gem. I Put the gem in a chest.

Poster 3: I blow up the chest and take the gem. I put the gem in my pocket .

And so on ..
smile.png

Il start,

edit: You need to wait until at least four other members post before you post again.
Also keep all comments forum appropriate.
HAVE FUN!! (y)
I put the magic gem in bank locker :p

Reaction score
I take my master key from my pocket and break open the lock

Reaction score
You opened the lock but forgot to take the gem..:p.
I took it and buried it in an unknown island

Reaction score
i somehow found the island n took it out n then i gave it to mom:p

Reaction score
but unfortunately i followed u n saw d place....i took d gem n threw it in space....

Reaction score
But u forgot to hide it so i easily took it from u n threw it in a bomb blast...

Reaction score
I go back in time to the exact moment when you were about to throw the gem, dematerialize you with an anti-matter gun , douse the gem with an invisible potion and then throw it in a black hole together with the time machine.

Reaction score
i get another time matchine and save the gem from goin in the black hole and give it to my sister who hides it in the best place ever!

Reaction score
i gave ur sis a yummy chocolate bar and she told me where it is...
so i took it and hid it in a factory of gems...so no one can identify the magic one :p

Reaction score
But it turns out that I threw a fake gem into the blackhole which means the real one is with me which I give to a gang on Ninjas.

Reaction score
i hire another group of skilled n btr skilled ninjas who fight urs and get the jem
i get the jem and give it to Shah... who will nvr give it to any 1

Reaction score
I then hire my army to use their metal detectors to scan the entire island and when the gem was finally found, its been given to me :cool:
And nw, im keeping it for myself :p