• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GAME ...Magic GEM

Reaction score
oh nice thank you for that (y)
I sell the gem again on 500% profit :D

P.S. Hey its my signature move, dont you copy it :p
500% :eek: :eek: Itna profit???
:ROFLMAO: You cant argue with me here, Mister Debater!
My sister buys it and gives it to 1357911 who does what she does
:giggle::LOL: I chop it to pieces and throw it in the dustbin, and the baldya takes thise pieces away along with the garbage. and all those who dint get the gem calm down and be happy that no one gets the gem and they live happily ever after. THE END. :p

Reaction score
500% :eek: :eek: Itna profit???
:cool:
:giggle::LOL: I chop it to pieces and throw it in the dustbin, and the baldya takes thise pieces away along with the garbage. and all those who dint get the gem calm down and be happy that no one gets the gem and they live happily ever after. THE END. :p

Every end is a new beginning :p
I put the gem together with great care and time
then chop it again into even finer pieces and throw them down the drain :p

Reaction score
I create an even stronger gravitational force than the black holes and get the pieces back and then sell them to the Queen of England :p

Reaction score
I hire the biggest Jewel professional thief and tell him to steal it from the Queen. Then I put the gem into a huge pot of stew and boil it till it melts! Good Bye Gemo!

Reaction score
Your chemistry goes wrong and nothing happens to the jewel! When you leave the pot, i take the gem and paint it so that it resembles a normal rock and use it in my garden for decoration! :p It is perfectly disguised now! :p

Reaction score
but i have a super anti-vacuum and easily retrieve it
i then blow it up with a nuclear bomb :p:D

Reaction score
but i have a super anti-vacuum and easily retrieve it
i then blow it up with a nuclear bomb :p:D
what is an anti-vacuum anyway?

you blow yourself up rather nicely with the bomb but oh wait you are a cockroach and survive :p
the gem gets blown, real blown as in blew-blow-blown, it gets stuck in the fan of a passing aeroplane causing it to crash, you end up killing lot of people :p
while investigating reasons for crash sherlock finds the gem and the cockroach, the cockroach is sent to chinese resturaunt to serve better purposes and I receive the gem :p

More plausible story than "anti-vacuum" ;)

Reaction score
what is an anti-vacuum anyway?

you blow yourself up rather nicely with the bomb but oh wait you are a cockroach and survive :p
the gem gets blown, real blown as in blew-blow-blown, it gets stuck in the fan of a passing aeroplane causing it to crash, you end up killing lot of people :p
while investigating reasons for crash sherlock finds the gem and the cockroach, the cockroach is sent to chinese resturaunt to serve better purposes and I receive the gem :p

More plausible story than "anti-vacuum" ;)
cockroach? :ROFLMAO:
stuck in the fan of a passing aeroplane? aeronautical engineering se thora sa hatjao beta
enna tu sherlock
well actually the so called sherlock is actually Mr. Bean in disguise and he gets u a fake gem, and u too believe him
so the actual gem is still there shattered like glass

Reaction score
gems dont shatter like glass, glass shatters like glass
so who has the fake glass gem ? :p
I still have the gem and give it for charity to all the relatives of the plane crash victims, Im sooooo kind :p

Reaction score
gems dont shatter like glass, glass shatters like glass
so who has the fake glass gem ? :p
I still have the gem and give it for charity to all the relatives of the plane crash victims, Im sooooo kind :p
oh plz
u have the fake gem dude. the so called sherlock is actually a clumsy Mr. Bean
y dont u understand?

Reaction score
that is against the rules of the game genius
there is only one gem, now try to find a way to save ur gem from the nueleur blast, or else i am declared the winner of this game
hahaha, who said that the last posterr will be winner? :p

ok. nuclear blast?
then there comes the 25th century. I m scietist. 500+ yrs old. I do a lot of research in getting the gem. and I make it. I get the gem from the blast area :p