• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Free University Advice

Reaction score
I got 2A* 3A 1B and C in O level
2A 1B in AS ( Chem, Bio and Phy ) and currently doing A level
is it compulsory to give English exam to apply for medical studies in Pakistan ?
Also these subjects are enough ?

Reaction score
I got 2A* 3A 1B and C in O level
2A 1B in AS ( Chem, Bio and Phy ) and currently doing A level
is it compulsory to give English exam to apply for medical studies in Pakistan ?
Also these subjects are enough ?

in olevels? yes

Reaction score
I am doing O Levels and its my final year, after that i'll do A Levels
I am aiming for Harvard or Cambridge.
So Please can you tell me the requirements for both Universities :)

Good luck and I feel you will have to get A* to stand better chance of getting admission. Although top grades are not a guarantee of getting the admission as competition is very tough.

Reaction score
Hello
Kindly guide me regarding university choice
I want to apply for Australian universities.My olevels grades are 4As(phy,chem,math& pak studies)and 4Bs and my Aslevel grades are 2A and 1B(A in phy and math,B in chem),Currently I am doing my A level final year.I have also given Ielts and have overall 7 and Atleast 6.5 in each module.My budget is not more than 9 lacs.
I want to apply in Australian universities which are ranked in between 150-200.
Kindly help me out

Regards

Reaction score
Hello
Kindly guide me regarding university choice
I want to apply for Australian universities.My olevels grades are 4As(phy,chem,math& pak studies)and 4Bs and my Aslevel grades are 2A and 1B(A in phy and math,B in chem),Currently I am doing my A level final year.I have also given Ielts and have overall 7 and Atleast 6.5 in each module.My budget is not more than 9 lacs.
I want to apply in Australian universities which are ranked in between 150-200.
Kindly help me out

Regards

The high ranked australian unis are in the range of 25-35 lacs and if ur range is not more then 9 lacs then do apply for the scholarships and then the final tuition fees will be around 9-10 lacs ..
ps the deadline for the scholarships for 2014 is over so now the only possibility is that, apply for the scholarships and then join the classes of jan session 2015.

Reaction score
The high ranked australian unis are in the range of 25-35 lacs and if ur range is not more then 9 lacs then do apply for the scholarships and then the final tuition fees will be around 9-10 lacs ..
ps the deadline for the scholarships for 2014 is over so now the only possibility is that, apply for the scholarships and then join the classes of jan session 2015.
Thanks for replying!
PLz tell me the probability of getting scholarship on the grades mentioned earlier.
Will the universities in the world ranking of 150-200 also be 25-35 lacs per year.:cry:
Thanks

Reaction score
Thanks for replying!
PLz tell me the probability of getting scholarship on the grades mentioned earlier.
Will the universities in the world ranking of 150-200 also be 25-35 lacs per year.:cry:
Thanks

Np :)
honestly speaking idk about the chances of getting scholarships in AUS...if u are applying for medicine so dont expect to get even a single penny scholarship, for other courses they do offer but i'll tell u as soon as i know about it ...
I guess yes ...

Reaction score
Np :)
honestly speaking idk about the chances of getting scholarships in AUS...if u are applying for medicine so dont expect to get even a single penny scholarship, for other courses they do offer but i'll tell u as soon as i know about it ...
I guess yes ...
I want to do electrical or mechanical Engineering.thanks for keeping my morale high hahahahahaha.Plz tell me if u get any information regarding scholarships.
Thanks bro!

Reaction score
I want to do electrical or mechanical Engineering.thanks for keeping my morale high hahahahahaha.Plz tell me if u get any information regarding scholarships.
Thanks bro!

Did u apply in uk ???
And there's a uni turkey and it can offer 20-100% scholarship so u can also apply there ..ps its mechanical engineering is having a good rating internationally .

Reaction score
Did u apply in uk ???
And there's a uni turkey and it can offer 20-100% scholarship so u can also apply there ..ps its mechanical engineering is having a good rating internationally .
I heared that living cost of Uk is far more expensive as compared to usa and aus,so did not gave a thought to uk. Will the degree from turkey be equal in weight age to the one I acquire from aus or usa?
When can I apply for scholarship programs in aus for 2014 session?
Thanks

Reaction score
I heared that living cost of Uk is far more expensive as compared to usa and aus,so did not gave a thought to uk. Will the degree from turkey be equal in weight age to the one I acquire from aus or usa?
When can I apply for scholarship programs in aus for 2014 session?
Thanks

Yes the living costs of UK and Aus are very expensive ....but Manchester , Sheffield etc are comparatively cheaper as comparing London ..eg the living cost of London is more then that of the tuition fees of unis so why dont u apply for these unis ???
I guess yes ...I heard that the Bilkent uni in ankara , Turkey is recognized as its degree is also having a value ...
Scholarships for 2014 session is over .. now u can only apply for 2015 scholarships
NP :)

Reaction score
@Ediguide i wanna go in marine for abroad .!! can u tell best colleges name for it!!
and wat grades ahould i get in A levels...
write now m going to appear in AS levels.!! :)
please rply fast as possible.!!

Reaction score
i am expecting 2A and 2B i have opted phy,chem,maths,Aict and eng as level
i want to study in canada with budget of 20 lacs per year
which university is the best and its requirements
any financial aid provided