• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Free University Advice

Reaction score
It is extremely difficult to get full scholarship for any subject. Moreover, it is nearly impossible to get it in medical field because usually it is the most expensive degree. So Unfortunately, I don't know of any such universities.

ok not full scholarship but kindly cud u recommend a few with a good scholarship offering

Reaction score
Best universities for business in Pakistan are LUMS and IBA.
But what about doing MBA from a best but of different field university?
like NUST, FAST ..... ammm NCA?

funny, isn't it? :X3:

Reaction score
Those A level students who did not apply to universities, or were not able to get into universities of their choice should not worry too much as can apply for the January/February 2014 Intake offered by most universities in Malaysia and in some other countries as well. Moreover, a 6 month break after A levels can be refreshing and you can find out more about your interests . You should apply as soon as you get your A level results. If you want more details,you can email us at [email protected] or start a private conversation.

Reaction score
EduGuides can you please tell me about the NCUK program ebery detail of it and if I pay 4000 GBP from karachi for level 2 entry then do I have to pay fees for the 2 more years in UK or I will be exempted from it?

Reaction score
EduGuides can you please tell me about the NCUK program ebery detail of it and if I pay 4000 GBP from karachi for level 2 entry then do I have to pay fees for the 2 more years in UK or I will be exempted from it?

You can see the details on the following link from the CAMS website.
http://cams.edu.pk/ncuk.html

You will have to pay fees for 2 more years in the UK.

May I ask which degree are you interested in pursuing ?

Reaction score
You can consider Malaysia for study as expenses are far lower there and you can get the same degree students in UK get. If you are interested, I can inform you of course/s that can be suitable for you.
Yes please and tell me about some universities also

Reaction score
Yes please and tell me about some universities also

SEGI university offers electrical and electronic engineering programme in partnership with University of Sunderland, UK. The degree will be awarded by University of Sunderland. The fees is the lowest in Malaysia around 15000 ringitt per year and total examination fee of 1500 pounds over three years. you can check the current exchange rates on xe.com. The fees and the living cost is approximately one-third of the cost in UK. SEGI university's Kota Damansara is the best. Kindly check the following link about the degree and if you are interested you can apply through our service so that I can help you in the university and student pass application.

http://www.segi.edu.my/programme/beng-hons-electronics-electrical-engineering

Reaction score
plz tell me about universities in abroad offering 75% or more scholarship in engineering

Reaction score
regarding medical which is the best place to study in terms of scholarships and affordable

Reaction score
Aoa friends could help me out? I have given my O levels exams and now i am in As Level, as many people told here its very hard to ace Nust Entry Test and it is purely based on Fsc syllabus and when the students of a levels start revising the fsc syllabus the time is very less about 30-40 days and there is very less success rate about 10% and i donot want to be rejected at any case, i am a real die hard Nust fan and want to get in at any cost so i have thought to study fsc part 1 syllabus physics chemistry and maths during weekends in AS and when i give As papers in 2014 after that i would start preparing fsc part 2 and will also give sat II. What do you guys say about this?

Reaction score
AoA
My results are A*AAABBBC
I want to know that which university can give me atleast 60% scholorship as I really want to study abroad Computer Science or Chemical Engineering. And if they don't give scholorship then please tell me some University abroad which I can afford (1 lac per semester)