• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Free University Advice

Reaction score
Hi, Please can u guide me which out of Mechanical, Electrical and Mechatronics Engineering should i select for my under graduate as im passionate about all these fields of physics and very confused to decide which one to choose for its the question of my whole career.
I'd be anxiously waiting for yr reply.
Thank you.

Reaction score
AoA wr wb
whats the difference between software eng and computer science and which one is better? also, which uni is best for these fields?

S.E is a subset of Computer Science, in SE you learn principles that the used in making usable software, all the techniques that are needed to make a real world killer software. CS is broad it equips you will all the stuff for being a computer SCIENTIST, so you have electrical eng. courses, hardcore CS course, a S.E course, banking course(finance),even psychology .

Taylor University is quite popular in Malaysia for its Computer programmes.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...32203189.88946.289471127793677&type=1&theater

Reaction score
Hi, Please can u guide me which out of Mechanical, Electrical and Mechatronics Engineering should i select for my under graduate as im passionate about all these fields of physics and very confused to decide which one to choose for its the question of my whole career.
Thank you.
Help me pls :(

Reaction score
Helo...
well i wanted suggestions on selection of university regarding my subjects n field....
i had 5A, 1A* in o-levels business group... n now i m doing A-levels with main 3 subjects: Economics, Accounts n Mathematics...
may u plz suggest on which university shall i go foR... ?

Thanks inAdvance...for ur informaive response...:)..

Reaction score
Helo...
well i wanted suggestions on selection of university regarding my subjects n field....
i had 5A, 1A* in o-levels business group... n now i m doing A-levels with main 3 subjects: Economics, Accounts n Mathematics...
may u plz suggest on which university shall i go foR... ?

Thanks inAdvance...for ur informaive response...:)..

It depends on which degree you want to study for... What are your preferences regarding degrees ? When will you be completing your A level ?

Reaction score
Thank you.

If you are passionate about all of these fields of study, then Mechatronics seems to be the right option for you as it is a mixture of Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Control engineering and Computer engineering. Also, it is a relatively newer degree.

Reaction score
If you are passionate about all of these fields of study, then Mechatronics seems to be the right option for you as it is a mixture of Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Control engineering and Computer engineering. Also, it is a relatively newer degree.
So as it is a new degree, do we have its career prospects because we don't study one complete thing in it?

Reaction score
So as it is a new degree, do we have its career prospects because we don't study one complete thing in it?

As far as I have heard, the career prospects of mechatronics are quite good. And as technology keeps progressing , it is very likely that mechatronic engineers will be in demand in the future.

Reaction score
As far as I have heard, the career prospects of mechatronics are quite good. And as technology keeps progressing , it is very likely that mechatronic engineers will be in demand in the future.
But to sat on the safe side, isnt it better to do undergrad in mechanical or electrical and then Graduate in mechatronics according the career prospects after 4 years?

Reaction score
But to sat on the safe side, isnt it better to do undergrad in mechanical or electrical and then Graduate in mechatronics according the career prospects after 4 years?

Maybe . I am not sure about this , you should check with some one who is currently doing masters in Mechatronics. For which field have you applied for in bachelors?

Reaction score
hye..i have done O-levels..with 5As n 1A*.. have recently been appeared in as-level exam for subjects: Economics, accounts n maths..may u plz suggest me which foriegn uni shall i select to go for... not only in malaysia...but in some other counteries like canada, germany or the one u prescribe...?

thanks in advance..:)

Reaction score
hye..i have done O-levels..with 5As n 1A*.. have recently been appeared in as-level exam for subjects: Economics, accounts n maths..may u plz suggest me which foriegn uni shall i select to go for... not only in malaysia...but in some other counteries like canada, germany or the one u prescribe...?

thanks in advance..:)

Kindly tell me what subjects you are interested in?

Reaction score
i want to work as product designer Eg. designing furniture and stuff like that so which college or department i should apply for.....And another Q what is the difference between Architecture and Interior design .........and another Question what is the difference between general interior design and integrated computational Design ??? please explain in details :)

Reaction score
hie. i want to pursue the medical field. i have 8A* and 1 A in o'levels and i am appearing for a level in biology chemistry physics and maths. moreover i have done the SAT and got a score of 1970 and i have done the English AP and got a 4 in it. could u tell me which universities i could apply for a 100% scholarship. need help plzz

Reaction score
hie. i want to pursue the medical field. i have 8A* and 1 A in o'levels and i am appearing for a level in biology chemistry physics and maths. moreover i have done the SAT and got a score of 1970 and i have done the English AP and got a 4 in it. could u tell me which universities i could apply for a 100% scholarship. need help plzz

It is extremely difficult to get full scholarship for any subject. Moreover, it is nearly impossible to get it in medical field because usually it is the most expensive degree. So Unfortunately, I don't know of any such universities.