• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Well - I can't see any other way around it. Arsenal are Arsenal. Liverpool and Spurs just aren't clicking, very over reliant on 2 players. Man Utd aren't good enough defensively. Right now, they have faded in all 3 second halves. They also got the tough games to come, against teams who are much better at defending than those faced yet.
And Chelsea have played all their big games? You can't be serious.
McNair had a great game. Jones will be back soon. We might get a good CB in the January window.

Reaction score
And Chelsea have played all their big games? You can't be serious.
McNair had a great game. Jones will be back soon. We might get a good CB in the January window.
Man united is having a lot of problems its not only about defence but van persie have messed up so many great passes from di maria and evn by rooney getting red carded it brings in falcao and di maria only man united may have spent large money on transfer window but have gained nothing playing 6 matches and winning only 2 with great legends in its either players fault or van gaals fault

Reaction score
:(

lampard-and-cole-runite.jpg

Reaction score
Chelsea today one again have showed their best side with costa,ramires,schurrle & remy injured have played their classical game on the other hand side man united in the last few minutes played quite good but once again their defence in the second half was slippery and de gea and courtois have both made amazing saves but in the end once again not to forget drogbas goal and chelsea wouldn't mind having a draw because they are clear on top and united after spending huge money in summer windows out of 9 games played in premire league have won only 3 of them

Reaction score
ASSALOMO ALLAIKUM,

ARE THERE ANY SOCCER FANS ON XTREMEPAPERS IM PRETTY SURE THEY ARE. :D

WELL TELL ME WHICH INTERNATIONAL TEAM DO YOU SUPPORT AND WHICH EUROPEAN CLUB DO YOU SUPPORT OR WHICH LEAGUE DO YOU WATCH.eg bpl ETC..

I used to be a nut for "Football". But gradually i started disliking it. It's about the money now, Plastic players rolling around faking injuries (Not manly). It's gotten to the point that i started calling it soccer. (im not even american)

However, since 1998 my team has always been and always will be Arsenal. It's a rollercoaster with this team but it's etched in my heart. Fredrik Ljungberg was my favorite player and the first match i saw i think was against united where he scored in his debut. Also Arsene Wenger is someone who is so unique and a genius it's hard to replicate his success and his foundation at the club, no one will ever have an impact on Arsenal/English soccer like Wenger.
I was raised in Sweden for a few years, my dad got his PHD fellowship there, and i used to and if i have time still do watch and support Sweden (how can you not like the beast that is Zlatan?)