• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

fooled the invigilator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hahaha boy 2011 thankx!!!
the invigilators are just interested in walking and talking..............they really dont do their jobs unless they have an ego problem and try to be over efficient

Reaction score
The really funny part was when the invigilator collected all our calculators during the computer exam. She was left holding a stack of about 20 991ES's!

Reaction score
dude. i always take a 991 ES.. no one stopped me all they wod say was. dont take the covers..
wth? i didnt even know we're not supposed to...
weird

Reaction score
Guys, this is extremely sad that you are trying to infringe the rules. It is against the morals and ethics even.
Try to be more sincere towards yourself and the world.

I deeply disregard this act and motivations of all of you. :(

Reaction score
Hey I have the same calculator, in fact everyone in our school does, and no one ever stopped us. They said it was allowed. Schools here actually encourage students to use it so how is this wrong? The invigilators only took these calculators from girls who were doing Edexcel Math.

Reaction score
I have FX-570 ES and an FX-570 MS (w/o calculus). Last year in my P1 exam I took both of them and wrote MS on the question paper! :D And the paper went like a rocket too!

Reaction score
arlery said:
Hey I have the same calculator, in fact everyone in our school does, and no one ever stopped us. They said it was allowed. Schools here actually encourage students to use it so how is this wrong? The invigilators only took these calculators from girls who were doing Edexcel Math.
any calc with algebraic manipulation aint allowed. KSA man these invigilators dont give a damn

Reaction score
Invigilators shud atleast check d cakculator number....u cheated and u r proud of dat...instead of being ashamed...

Reaction score
ismailkhan said:
the 991-ES are allowed. the only calculators that are not allowed are those that give the GRAPHICAL representations like displaying parabolas and all. and also those that give functions in the form of variables. but 991-ES gives you direct values. they didnt check ours :/

i always use 991-ES!!!!

Reaction score
we dont even have to write down calculator models @ my end...nepal that is...and 991ES is just legal...no worries or guilty feelings there..mayb they just using psychology to make u kinda not use 991ES and make it fair for those dumb students who dont buy one for CIE hah...991ES is king - does everything from finding the arguement of complex nos to integration/differentiation to vector mathematics to all stat funcitons like normal distr and mean variance etc etc...it even plots the line of best fit for u...incase got science practicals and shit

Reaction score
whatsmyname said:
we dont even have to write down calculator models @ my end...nepal that is...and 991ES is just legal...no worries or guilty feelings there..mayb they just using psychology to make u kinda not use 991ES and make it fair for those dumb students who dont buy one for CIE hah...991ES is king - does everything from finding the arguement of complex nos to integration/differentiation to vector mathematics to all stat funcitons like normal distr and mean variance etc etc...it even plots the line of best fit for u...incase got science practicals and shit
991es is not legal
it can intergrate and solve quadratics,
so ur the dumb one

Reaction score
Oye! Whats wrong with using it to check your work. Its pointless to write the answers via the 991 ES. You won't get the marks. Everyone uses it for checking the work. So anyone who is complaining can screw themselves :)

Reaction score
sniper7137 said:
Oye! Whats wrong with using it to check your work. Its pointless to write the answers via the 991 ES. You won't get the marks. Everyone uses it for checking the work. So anyone who is complaining can screw themselves :)
whatever you say..
the calculator aint allowed and thats it, weather its pointless or not

Status
Not open for further replies.