• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

fooled the invigilator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
the invigilators asked me to write the calculator number
i wrote the wrong model number :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:
and they didnt even check!
i brought fx 991 ES did all quadratic equations and integration with it..........but i wrote fx 82 MS.
they just collect the papers.......so dnt bother much abt the model if u think ur calculator isnt allowed just write fx-82MS
i had this one in my class 8 and its too simple for advanced functions like integration.
even did the normal distribution questions in my school using the 991 calculator!
i advise you all not to do what i did because i really feel guilty now :bad: :bad:
i was dishonest :(

Reaction score
I do that in every paper. I thought it was obvious. Hell those guys don't even know if a 991-ES is illegal or not.

For example, in our computing paper we weren't even allowed calculators. But we took them and not until someone told her, did the invigilator take our calculators from us!

Reaction score
the 991-ES are allowed. the only calculators that are not allowed are those that give the GRAPHICAL representations like displaying parabolas and all. and also those that give functions in the form of variables. but 991-ES gives you direct values. they didnt check ours :/

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.......i tried to do the same and even wrote fx 82MS...............but the examiner came and he found out what I was doing.............. :oops:
SO unlucky.............. :( :fool:

Reaction score
Muffy94 said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.......i tried to do the same and even wrote fx 82MS...............but the examiner came and he found out what I was doing.............. :oops:
SO unlucky.............. :( :fool:
aaww... :oops: that would have been so embarrassing.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
LOL! I wish I'd have done the same. :(

Attachments

• physics2.jpg
    physics2.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
yeah...i too have fx 991ES...n none of the invigilator here in my country checks for a calculator!!

Reaction score
and ...............you need to show working for integration and derivation...................
......i only use my calculator for graphs and equations..... ;)

Reaction score
hahaha...............guys the thing is I dont think were allowed to do integration etc with calculator :)
no matter wht the model is if ur just a bit tensed whether ur model is allowed or not just write 82 MS
and it is best to do that at the last moment when they are collecting the papers because then they are in a hurry........
i do it all the time never got caught even when i wrote it at the start of exam

Reaction score
Man,they never check your calculator...............not ever.............
.....and you need to show working for integration and derivation to get marks,so there'll be no point in using your calculator.......

Reaction score
using calculator is way more accurate and u can always "check" whether ur working is correct or not
im not saying u miss out the working all im saying tht in case there's an issue u can always tell them look i had the other model without these functions

Status
Not open for further replies.