• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English (1123) : How'd it go guys? :)

Reaction score
i didnt mention the topic i attempted in sec b and in sec a i mesed the general idea . . I made it emotional by sayng in the details that hz grandfatherz death brought hm here (our city was hz grandfatherz hmetown !! I thnk m nt going to get much coz i changed the directn of the paper . . Wt do u ppl thnk abt nt mentioning the topc i attempted ?am i at a disadvantage?

Reaction score
i didnt mention the topic i attempted in sec b and in sec a i mesed the general idea . . I made it emotional by sayng in the details that hz grandfatherz death brought hm here (our city was hz grandfatherz hmetown !! I thnk m nt going to get much coz i changed the directn of the paper . . Wt do u ppl thnk abt nt mentioning the topc i attempted ?am i at a disadvantage?

Thinking about it with the little information you have provided, it sounds a little absurd. However, I'm sure you connected it well while writing it down? As for the topic that you forgot to mention, did you atleast mention the option number? If not, there's a huge chance that the examiner would excuse you at this one, as it sounds like a common mistake.

Reaction score
i gave first language english which is 1123/12

1123 English is as Second Language. Although they don't mention it on the component title. First Language English includes dialouges and drama scripts, aswell as oral assessment. (Not speaking of English Literature, that's further advanced.)

Reaction score
I exceeded the word limit in Section A by a hundred and thirty words. I hope it isn't that bad as it sounds. SecondlySecondly, I forgot to write off my name in the article. The title for my article was, 'Zack Hernandez, the Mexican Malay,. :D
eIn section B I wrote the descriptive one and just stopped on 351.
Sigh* It was not bad though I did not get that satisfaction from it. :/

Reaction score
I exceeded the word limit in Section A by a hundred and thirty words. I hope it isn't that bad as it sounds. SecondlySecondly, I forgot to write off my name in the article. The title for my article was, 'Zack Hernandez, the Mexican Malay,. :D
eIn section B I wrote the descriptive one and just stopped on 351.
Sigh* It was not bad though I did not get that satisfaction from it. :/

Sound's like you had one fine paper. Haha, btw lucky for you, name of the author is not necessary. Good luck for tomorrow!

Reaction score
hey, I've something to ask. I wrote this amazing story in my mock exam and ended up scoring 27/30. Luckily, the topic was quite similar in the paper as well, the one in which you'd to write a story about taking up responsibility at a difficult time. The problem is I used my expressions, plot and vocabulary in the story, and was satisfied. The moment I came out one of my schoolfellow told me he also copied my story and used the same expressions and vocabulary. -_-... what will happen now? My creativity will be at a disadvantage? :'(

Reaction score
I made it lively by adding the names of our traditional specialities e.g. Halwa and puri, qorma, etc...and by naming a few cultural monuments for example Lahore fort etc. Moreoever, I added a bit humour in the article. =P

Reaction score
hey, I've something to ask. I wrote this amazing story in my mock exam and ended up scoring 27/30. Luckily, the topic was quite similar in the paper as well, the one in which you'd to write a story about taking up responsibility at a difficult time. The problem is I used my expressions, plot and vocabulary in the story, and was satisfied. The moment I came out one of my schoolfellow told me he also copied my story and used the same expressions and vocabulary. -_-... what will happen now? My creativity will be at a disadvantage? :'(

Ahh, shoot them down with copyrights. (y)
On a more serious note, I'm confident it wasn't all that similar, unless your friend took the liberty to ''ratafy' your original story. In the worst case scenerio, although don't worry about it as it's highly unlikely, they would notify both of you for having 'copied' from one another. In which case, you'll have to resolve this issue with your school staff. But really, I don't think it would be SO similar as to come into focus. Good luck for today!