• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English (1123) : How'd it go guys? :)

Reaction score
Mine bth papers went good... what was the single word in the comprehension... nd the true false???
did the second topic in the Composition part.... Overall it was good....=)

Reaction score
The single word, according to my understanding, was 'typical'.
As for the first true/false question, the answer was true, true, CT.
And for the second one, I don't remember. Could you remind me?

Reaction score
Welll if these are the answers mine are correct....

Reaction score
well i think the second one was false, cuz the pessage said that the emperor's grandson gave the pandas while the question said that the emperor gave the pandas

Reaction score
well i think the second one was false, cuz the pessage said that the emperor's grandson gave the pandas while the question said that the emperor gave the pandas

If they were playing wordplay with us, you could be right. But otherwise, they really seemed to be wanting to test the student's vocabulary against words like goodwill and all. Most emperor's grandsons are emperors, so in that case my answer could go. But I wouldn't discard your opinion, I must say, great observation!

Reaction score
If they were playing wordplay with us, you could be right. But otherwise, they really seemed to be wanting to test the student's vocabulary against words like goodwill and all. Most emperor's grandsons are emperors, so in that case my answer could go. But I wouldn't discard your opinion, I must say, great observation!
yeah and that's the problem with CIE. Their answer depends on the perception of the student which makes it all the more difficult, an example being the one word question :cry:

Reaction score
In p1 i exceeded the word limit in both sections. will they cut marks? i exceeded by a high margin. in directed i wrote around 360 words and in essay i wrote around 600. im scared

Reaction score
In p1 i exceeded the word limit in both sections. will they cut marks? i exceeded by a high margin. in directed i wrote around 360 words and in essay i wrote around 600. im scared
i am not sure about it too, so remained in the word limit just to be on the safe side. :cautious:

Reaction score
yeah and that's the problem with CIE. Their answer depends on the perception of the student which makes it all the more difficult, an example being the one word question :cry:

Yeah. But really, the answer for that is very very obvious. I fail to understand how so many people got it wrong, and yet they argue about how they are right. And I'm like, yeaah cool.

Reaction score
Guys what in and out school activities u wrote, i didnt wrote any traditional activities. For in school i wrote sports, science fair, debates and class participatipn. On the other hand for out school i wrote field trip and national science fair so is this correct?