• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Reaction score
This is the one. Sorry for double post.

Attachments

• june 11 help.jpg
    june 11 help.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know how to change the currency in access (database) e.g from pounds to rupees, or any other country? Please tell me as soon as possible as my exam is in 3 days, and thank you :)

Reaction score
Help - June 2011
Step 13 - 15

:(
q13:you have to make a query
go to query wizard & select all the fields,
in design view put criteria for Avail1, Avail 2 & Avail 3 as "Yes"
& in name field put criteria as "Black Sabbath" or "Iron Maiden" or "Status Quo"

q14:
in the query of q13, in design view,
add a new field ,type there Ave_price:[Price_1]+[Price_2]+[Price_3]/3
{this is simply the formula for avg 'sum of values/no of values'}
then format this field from property sheet.

q15:
go to report wizard,from the above query select the required fields:name,album title,price fields,avail fields & average price.
go next.....when it asks 'do you want grouping.....' select the field name & create the report...
in design view, insert a group footer & in that place a formula for avg of ave_price field...
add title , header /footer..

hope this helps you.....
btw all the best...when are your exams..??

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know how to change the currency in access (database) e.g from pounds to rupees, or any other country? Please tell me as soon as possible as my exam is in 3 days, and thank you :)

for changing currency symbol in access, you need to do it from control panel
access does not have an option for changing currency it just shows the default one....
see the steps here...
change d settin dis way!

Reaction score
q13:you have to make a query
go to query wizard & select all the fields,
in design view put criteria for Avail1, Avail 2 & Avail 3 as "Yes"
& in name field put criteria as "Black Sabbath" or "Iron Maiden" or "Status Quo"

q14:
in the query of q13, in design view,
add a new field ,type there Ave_price:[Price_1]+[Price_2]+[Price_3]/3
{this is simply the formula for avg 'sum of values/no of values'}
then format this field from property sheet.

q15:
go to report wizard,from the above query select the required fields:name,album title,price fields,avail fields & average price.
go next.....when it asks 'do you want grouping.....' select the field name & create the report...
in design view, insert a group footer & in that place a formula for avg of ave_price field...
add title , header /footer..

hope this helps you.....
btw all the best...when are your exams..??
I'm sorry, but i don't really understand Q.15, can you please explain it a bit more specifically. Thank you so much

Reaction score
Can someone please help me with Question 10 and 11 from the May/June 2009 paper, please i really need your help.
Thank you so much and i really appreciate your effort :)

Reaction score
check earlier post.u will get it
I've seen the earlier posts and they were very helpful, but there's still something i'm not quite sure about. For question 11 why do we only put the criteria for the date which is (Between #01/08/2010# And #31/08/2010#) only in the ODate field and not also in the HDate field and why do we put this symbol # before and after the date. Thank you, and i really appreciate your help.
may Allah help us all in the exam. :) Good luck everyone

Reaction score
I've seen the earlier posts and they were very helpful, but there's still something i'm not quite sure about. For question 11 why do we only put the criteria for the date which is (Between #01/08/2010# And #31/08/2010#) only in the ODate field and not also in the HDate field and why do we put this symbol # before and after the date. Thank you, and i really appreciate your help.
may Allah help us all in the exam. :) Good luck everyone
idk y they put only in ODate, bt d # comes wn u enter a date as a criteria. :) sorry 4 d limited help :(
(y)Aameen. n all d best (y)