• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hey Friends,
Steps:
i)select query wizard, select the query of q14
ii)select only the fields--country,branchname & jobcode
iii)then in summary option, tick the side box saying-count the records
iv) in design view, add the criteia for country as Spain or Germany
v)only show the branchname, & cont of N12EMPLOYEE fields, untick the others
vi)save this & make a report as per the ques demmands.
Hope this benefits you`ll.....
Sorry once again... :oops:
so no crosstab?

Tkp

Reaction score
cn any 1 help me in oct nov 08-23.stuck in this prblm

Reaction score

whats the problem??
it simply says to keep the secondary axis scaled acc to the values it represents...
you cant have the axis ...with a scale of 100s to show a point for 4..

in the graph by default the axis are aptly scaled...
and incase not then select the axis values--right click--fotmat axis--axisa options ---(set the values for mim & max acc)

Reaction score
IN M/J 09 ( s09_qp_2 ) .. While importing data from the J09Out.csv into the table is giving me some conversion errors .. and all the data is not getting copied..

So what should i set my date format to?

EDIT: Ah got a fix for it .. changed the region to UK and viola it worked without any problems!

Thanks

Tkp

Reaction score
IN M/J 09 ( s09_qp_2 ) .. While importing data from the J09Out.csv into the table is giving me some conversion errors .. and all the data is not getting copied..

EDIT: Ah got a fix for it .. changed the region to UK and viola it worked without any problems!

Thanks
text

Reaction score

Thanks

while importing always make sure to make dates as text, telephone no as text, and y/n(etc) as yes/no.......
this wont give errors......

Reaction score

Tkp

Reaction score
Ah!

And once the table has been created .. go to design view to do the formatting and setting the field types!

Thanks mate.

Also having trouble with the question 10 .. can ya help? http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International A and AS Level/Applied Information and Communication Technology (9713)/9713_s09_qp_2.pdf
select query wizard and then select cust ref,Forename, Surname,cost.now enter cust ref>1 as they want the customers who booked more than 1 holiday.and then select total and then select count ref as count and cost as avg.then create a report and in report they also want an average.so click summary options then click avg and details with summary

Reaction score
select d data dat is small n cannot b made out on d graph n go 2 layout. in there, farthest left--Format Selection. select in window Secondary axis radio button.
then label all: axes and chart. mk sure graph is selected n go 2 print preview. Page Setup-->Header/Footer, Custom Header. Save. Print

Reaction score