• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Commerce help!

Reaction score
darling i am your friend:p
it really does not matter everyone is unique in their own way
for instance i hate math :D:D:p

Ooooh shit!!!
I didnot mean you people
u noe about other ppl ryt, how they gossip :D

But werent u going to do Maths for ALs

Reaction score
err werent you there
it was annoying you can never guess with math wat your results will be..
many found the speed time graph annoyinand the last question
how was yours??

Reaction score
i cant remember them all hey wat was the answer for the 30th question it was annoying me like crazy
the one about cash and carry

Reaction score
it was members have access or restricted access option it said so in the CIE book. In any case after you eliminate the options that one was the only one left.
i cant remember them all hey wat was the answer for the 30th question it was annoying me like crazy
the one about cash and carry

Reaction score
and to those who said b. is correct r wrong cox marking scheme says its c but p1 is finished no use of arguing :p
no it was b and we discussed this question before. They never asked for all advertisement but for MOST advertisement. The mark scheme too says it is b.

Reaction score
i have a doubt pls answer this mcq care fully

what is the aim of most advertising ?
a.to create employment
b.to persuade customers to buy
c.to provide consumer choice
d.to reduce costs

lol obviously its b because company is doing advertising so from their point of view best is getting customers as they want high profit.....a and c are benefitting society nt the company and d is absoultely absurd because adverstisiment needs a lot of expenditure..:D