• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Commerce help!

Reaction score
explain with reasoning if u lack in points like if 6 marks qstn come and u have three points explain them properly which could be cleared to examiner of what ur saying and i u know the first 7 chapters properly and the last 5 chapters, u can easily score in p2 :)
read the mark schemes of as many papers as you can even repeated questions that is what i do.

Reaction score
Not sure about that but i guess the answer is (c. to provide consumer choice) because employment creation is not their aim nor do they reduce costs. there r some informative advertisements too so the left option is c. because it does provide choice.
it is b ryt?

Reaction score
can you provide me some tips for scoring 36 atleast in p1. Practising pastpprs didnt help much i need to know how to differentiate between two close options :/
I think past papers are the best or do group study with ur frends * i dont think itl work*

Reaction score
Customers can use different types of card when buying goods and services.
Which type of card allocates points to a customer for every $1 spent?
A credit card
B debit card
C loyalty card
D store card

what is difference between loyalty card and store card and i guess answer is d. if wrong plz provide a logic :)
C

Reaction score
Mary trigwell jones helping me alot hope it works :)

Is it a text book? Is it used in schools? Many people told dat book was very good, i tried getting it but i never got it. Anyways now its too late. If its an E-Book can u post the link please?

Reaction score
Mary Trigwell Jones book is published by the principal examiner of CIE. It is a very good book but like I said before at this stage you might as well rely on mark schemes which are also written by her.

Reaction score
i have a doubt shara from the mock paper
"what difficulties would trade encounter if banking services did not exist" give your reasons
pls give me the points oh and its 6 marks

Reaction score
"what difficulties would trade encounter if banking services did not exist" give your reasons

1. no bank loans(credits) would be provided and consumers may find difficulty in buying expensive things and consumer durables like cars, dishwashers etc thus less turnovers
2. the retailer would bear the lost of expired expensive goods as the stock would not be cleared due to less people buying goods.
3. cash handling problem can occur as no debit card or credit card provided or cheques
4. people would find it difficult to provide money to retailer online (e-commerce) as the consumer need to have a credit card
5. difficulty in cash to be transferred as banks provide funds deposit services and funds are transferred quickly for paying bills( iguess this is standing orders and direct debits)
6. EFTS would be of no use and quick trade will not occur

Reaction score

They wont be able to take loans
they wont be able to save money
they wont be able to get advices
Explain these three points ull get 6 marks or write 6 points