• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Commerce help!

Reaction score
is it compulsory to answer the question in bullets when the question states explain 3 reasons etc etc?? plus how to score gud marks in p1 i find it difficult to even score 30/40 marks?? Thanks in advance :)

yeh u can because state means just write it meaning the heading no description..:D

Reaction score
i guess 1st one is c because its aim is to create public awareness. while pursuading customers is not the aim of every advertisement for example: A slogan reads:"Washing powder X removes every stain." this is providing info not forcing people to buy washing powder. Correct me if i have misunderstood. :)

listen dude private companies dnt give a damn about customers meaning they dnt care about them at all..
secondly they wont risk a high expenditure just to provide them choice they do it in order to catch their attention and encourage brand loyalty from them as they want high profit..one logical thing is that providng chioce will benefit the consumer only so u think any company would be that much graceful???????
as far as ur advertisement is concerned its persuasive advertising meaning onem ade to drag customer alot only towards ur product to increase sales..removing stains will tempt people to try that powder atleast once and if they like it they will keep buying it..:D