• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Commerce help!

Reaction score
can you provide me some tips for scoring 36 atleast in p1. Practising pastpprs didnt help much i need to know how to differentiate between two close options :/
Well the best I can say is that after eliminating the options down to the last two you read the question about 5 times or more and then decide which ones are closest and more specific. Is there any mcq you are having trouble with at the moment? I could use that as an example. And go through revision notes over and over so you don't forget the features of financial institutions and business orgs.(y)

Reaction score
please can anyone tell me what is trade credit and what do we mean by saying that shares are non redeemable...

Reaction score
can you provide me some tips for scoring 36 atleast in p1. Practising pastpprs didnt help much i need to know how to differentiate between two close options :/
sometimes even the two options are correct what i have noticed is that they prefer textbook statements the book by john trigwell...

Reaction score
why do consumers use internet to buy goods?
a. able to try goods before buying
b. all companies sell on the internet
c. no need to leave home
d. prefer to buy goods abroad
i shortlisted 2 c. and d. The confusion starts here for me :?
i hate the organization chapter :/

what seems the most appropriate to you? Not all consumers prefer to buy goods from abroad...

Reaction score
please can anyone tell me what is trade credit and what do we mean by saying that shares are non redeemable...
i guess trade credit is an agreement between businesses to buy goods and services on account without making immediate cash payment and non redeemable is that once money is paid, it is never returned

Reaction score
trade credit means buying goods without paying for them immediately and is given within businesses. Non-redeemable shares means that the total investment on a share will never be paid back in full. Shareholder will get dividend.

Reaction score
i'll try past pprs and take feedback from u :) thanx again most of my doubts r cleared although i saw markschemes they said 28 23 25 were average marks gained that means the percentile might have dropped in those years!
but in the latest papers the highest mark was back to 39-40. you're most welcome.

Reaction score
wha
what is the difference between credit price and cash price
that does not have much to do with the question but credit price is the one you get for buying on credit of any kind like installments and cash price is price after deducting trade discount.

Reaction score
Trade credit is a short term credit facility whereby consumers buy goods and agree to pay some time later.
Secondly, non-redeemable shares mean that shares cannot be sold back to the company but can be sold to other people who wish to buy them.

Reaction score
and the above qsts? + when carrying calculation, is there any difference in cash discount and trade discount?
Trade discount is not showed in the invoice.
The list price (Original selling price) less trade discount is the invoice price and then cash discount is deducted which is shown !
In general, trade discount is given immediately when selling goods while cash discount is provided if payment is made within an agreed time period.

Reaction score
plz guide me.... my commerce paper is on the same day when my physics paper is...i thinking to withdraw the whole subject by not giving both papers.... plz tell me than what will come in my result??... some people say it come blank...some say it wont come on result while others say that U grade will come...plz help me urgentlly...o_O

Reaction score
plz guide me.... my commerce paper is on the same day when my physics paper is...i thinking to withdraw the whole subject by not giving both papers.... plz tell me than what will come in my result??... some people say it come blank...some say it wont come on result while others say that U grade will come...plz help me urgentlly...o_O
i advice you to appear in the exam P2 have 70% weightage there are four question out of eight to attempt even if you study 6 topics out of fifteen u can get an A mcqs as they say 24 are just about analysis evaluation interpretation and application you can easily score 30 im too appearing in commerce physics maths and bio all jumbled up in four day!!!

Reaction score
trade credit means buying goods without paying for them immediately and is given within businesses. Non-redeemable shares means that the total investment on a share will never be paid back in full. Shareholder will get dividend.
doesnt non redeemable mean that once sold they can only be sold to third person not the business itself...

Reaction score
I agree with saad hassan.
Don't withdraw just revise everything of commerce briefly in 2 days and appear for the paper.
Sufficient choice in p2 and too much general knowledge and interpretation in p1 !

Reaction score
i advice you to appear in the exam P2 have 70% weightage there are four question out of eight to attempt even if you study 6 topics out of fifteen u can get an A mcqs as they say 24 are just about analysis evaluation interpretation and application you can easily score 30 im too appearing in commerce physics maths and bio all jumbled up in four day!!!
than how should i study for commerce???...... should i do past papers or my brief notes?????