• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

C++ ?

Reaction score
only diference btw for and while loop is that there 2 eqn in while while three in for ryt?.
In while loop you dont know how many times you will loop. Exampl:e loop until I am happy. You dont know when I will be happy.

In for loop you know how many times you will loop. Example: loop until I am 20 years old. You know exactly when I will be 20.

Reaction score
In while loop you dont know how many times you will loop. Exampl:e loop until I am happy. You dont know when I will be happy.

In for loop you know how many times you will loop. Example: loop until I am 20 years old. You know exactly when I will be 20.
but u do have eqn such as n<10 wats that if not a boundary/

Reaction score
but u do have eqn such as n<10 wats that if not a boundary/
Thats a condition. You dont know when n will be less than 10. Its not equation its conditional statement. In for loop you MUST ADD initialization and incrementation. In while loop you only have test/conditional statement. The iteration and initialization ocxurs somewhere else in the code for while loop like n will be declared somewhere and its value changed somewhere.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Why don't you read a good book on C++.
This is an overly simplified book on C++ named "C++ for dummies" but for more details read "C++: the missing manual."
here is a free version of that book
http://www.cs.uah.edu/~rcoleman/Common/C_Reference/C For DUMMIES.pdf
information on this book might be a little out dated

if you have any confusions post your problems on this website
http://www.stackoverflow.com
you will get a response by very skilled and experienced developers
hey ,C++ is for noobs in Programing,It is just like pseudo code to be honest,the only confusion is when to apply ''for'' ''while'' and that makes it difficult and I don't know why teachers don' tell the difference they just tell where to apply -_- so when ''out of nowhere'' question comes student conpuse.

Reaction score
hey ,C++ is for noobs in Programing,It is just like pseudo code to be honest,the only confusion is when to apply ''for'' ''while'' and that makes it difficult and I don't know why teachers don' tell the difference they just tell where to apply -_- so when ''out of nowhere'' question comes student conpuse.
nah you are wrong :p
C++ is not like pseudocode at all. your teacher might need tuition in my academy :p
languages for noobes are like javascript or python.
most important softwares are built on C++: windows, linux, php compiler, node.js.
even java can't produce executables. they need jvm to run.
python, ruby all need a interpreter/compiler installed on the machine to run. C++ compiles an executable.
doing O level teaches you nothing about programming.

Reaction score
only confusion is when to apply ''for'' ''while'' and that makes it difficult and I don't know why teachers don' tell the difference they just tell where to apply -_- so when ''out of nowhere'' question comes student conpuse.
and this line of yours made me laugh for 15 minutes :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Thats a condition. You dont know when n will be less than 10. Its not equation its conditional statement. In for loop you MUST ADD initialization and incrementation. In while loop you only have test/conditional statement. The iteration and initialization ocxurs somewhere else in the code for while loop like n will be declared somewhere and its value changed somewhere.
yes i got that such as less than ten

Reaction score
Why don't you read a good book on C++.
This is an overly simplified book on C++ named "C++ for dummies" but for more details read "C++: the missing manual."
here is a free version of that book
http://www.cs.uah.edu/~rcoleman/Common/C_Reference/C For DUMMIES.pdf
information on this book might be a little out dated

if you have any confusions post your problems on this website
http://www.stackoverflow.com
you will get a response by very skilled and experienced developers
a gud book one day before the ppr... no thanks

Reaction score
nah you are wrong :p
C++ is not like pseudocode at all. your teacher might need tuition in my academy :p
languages for noobes are like javascript or python.
most important softwares are built on C++: windows, linux, php compiler, node.js.
even java can't produce executables. they need jvm to run.
python, ruby all need a interpreter/compiler installed on the machine to run. C++ compiles an executable.
doing O level teaches you nothing about programming.
You mean to say,Oop is for kids?Go home you are drunk!
In o level they teach ,how to do shit on your computers,Comp stud in O level full time sucks!Just why we are gonna make an expert system out of my paper and pen?Really is it Comp Stud or Social Studies i couldn't figure it out!
Eat it,you only know php!

Reaction score
You mean to say,Oop is for kids?Go home you are drunk!
In o level they teach ,how to do shit on your computers,Comp stud in O level full time sucks!Just why we are gonna make an expert system out of my paper and pen?Really is it Comp Stud or Social Studies i couldn't figure it out!
Eat it,you only know php!
now a days it's not like learn a language and show off. you have to work very hard.:mad:
I have to use GIT for version control which is all commands and shit that you people don't even understand.
we have to use linux becuase windows is too slow for using CLI tools. linux itself is more complex subject than complete As and A level. that is just what we use to develop.:cool:
and then there are so many frameworks you need to learn.
to create a simple application we need a write many classes which alone takes so much time. and then we have to implement it on php files. then build a reponsive website. use jquery to make it dynamic. and AJAX to fetch data. so much to do.
and you comment on my hard work after learning a few loops and if else commands in pseodocode. (n)(n)
This is real shit nigga real shit. it's not writing a 10 lines loop in exams. this ain't a game. it is real work. takes real hardwork. and real time.
:p:p:p you go memorise the definitions of input output devices. :cool::cool::cool::p:p
and btw i have learned java and c++ as well. but it was 3 years ago and I never used it again. so i don't even remember anything of java now. but if someday i decide to develop android applications it won't even take a month to learn the android SDK as i already know the basics of JAVA. :D

Reaction score
now a days it's not like learn a language and show off. you have to work very hard.:mad:
I have to use GIT for version control which is all commands and shit that you people don't even understand.
we have to use linux becuase windows is too slow for using CLI tools. linux itself is more complex subject than complete As and A level. that is just what we use to develop.:cool:
and then there are so many frameworks you need to learn.
to create a simple application we need a write many classes which alone takes so much time. and then we have to implement it on php files. then build a reponsive website. use jquery to make it dynamic. and AJAX to fetch data. so much to do.
and you comment on my hard work after learning a few loops and if else commands in pseodocode. (n)(n)
This is real shit nigga real shit. it's not writing a 10 lines loop in exams. this ain't a game. it is real work. takes real hardwork. and real time.
:p:p:p you go memorise the definitions of input output devices. :cool::cool::cool::p:p
and btw i have learned java and c++ as well. but it was 3 years ago and I never used it again. so i don't even remember anything of java now. but if someday i decide to develop android applications it won't even take a month to learn the android SDK as i already know the basics of JAVA. :D
Boy you can be lawyer
yes i go memories input ouput you continue with your nigga shit,
Eat it,using a GIT only requires surface kanowledge ,as it take cares of the rest