• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business : Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
in may june 2002 there was this question

explain why, in many countries , the percentage of the workforce employed in tertiary activities is increasing ?

how do i respond to this? im so confused help !! :/

its cause there's more technology nowadays so the jobs in the primary sector are fading and the jobs in the tertiary sector increasing basically , just write that with more detail

Reaction score
In the questions which need a Reason and an Explanation Most of the time i Don't Find an explanation as i feel the reason is enough and there is nothing more to explain ......Any suggestions abt what am i suppose to do ?? :(

Reaction score
l
In the questions which need a Reason and an Explanation Most of the time i Don't Find an explanation as i feel the reason is enough and there is nothing more to explain ......Any suggestions abt what am i suppose to do ?? :([/quote/]
like what for example? just give the most obvious explanation like making profit , growing , expanding , cutting costs whatever it is related to question

Reaction score
heyo :) which would be the most important chapters and definitions for tomorrows paper 1 exam? And what are the grade thresholds for Business? Thanks xD

Reaction score
like what for example? just give the most obvious explanation like making profit , growing , expanding , cutting costs whatever it is related to question
For example Why does a Business need Profits ? the reason will be To Grow and expand ..What should be the explanation Then !!

Reaction score
Thanks so much everyone!!!!!
And I have a question about answering the paper, how many points we need for the 6 marks question in paper 1?
thanks!

Reaction score
And I have a question about answering the paper, how many points we need for the 6 marks question in paper 1?
thanks!
A three point answer with satisfactory explanation for each would grab you 6 marks :)

Reaction score
hey could anyone plz help me out!!...i have my exam tmw....around 9:30 :)
Sooo i was thinking if any one could help me by sending me some important questions @ [email protected]

Reaction score
thanks!

Around 2 points explained or 3 points , Good luck tomrrow!