• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 3 prediction

Reaction score
I want someone to motivate me to study that PAPER 3 THIS PAPER IS DAMN HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm inta wain wa9il!??! y3ni what chapter?!??!? :/
dude, fr now STUDY GUIDE!! NEVER EVER do a BIOLOGY past paper without studying!!!!! :/
and do some past papers and see where ur like bad at :/

Reaction score
Hmmmm inta wain wa9il!??! y3ni what chapter?!??!? :/
dude, fr now STUDY GUIDE!! NEVER EVER do a BIOLOGY past paper without studying!!!!! :/
and do some past papers and see where ur like bad at :/
Umm i finished ecology and iam going backward not forward :'( i think iam gonna screw my marks

Reaction score
afraah how can i motivate myself as u do ???? :'( i get distracted always cuz of the computer :(

Awww Kareem :|
Hmmm okie do this! AND U GOTA DO IT OKAY! im not there to like make u do it! its ur choice! Wash u face, take a snack and go to room with NOTHING that distracts u! like ur living lounge! and take ur book and a pencil and 2 or 3 past papers! solve a past paper! suppose u dint knw smethn bout enzymes, stop and go to the book and study it! then come back and apply yr knwldge bout enzymes! like this ull get done Kareem :)

NO LAPTOPS :)

Reaction score
Wow niceee piece ov advice very clever ironic how ur signature says padal which I presume means pagal which I presume ur not

Reaction score
Hehe me just finished biotechnology phew ......
Padal sounds cute it's how my lil sis wud pronounce it heheheee

Reaction score
Hehe me just finished biotechnology phew ......
Padal sounds cute it's how my lil sis wud pronounce it heheheee

Ohhh! That's awesome! :LOL: *hi5* !! well i got the topics left :/ :/ Allah only knws how eil get done :)
Awwww <3 <3 thats shoo shweet :D <3
Hehehe well , a good friend of mine gave me such a nickname :p i must say he replaced the G witha D :p

Reaction score
Ohhh! That's awesome! :LOL: *hi5* !! well i got the topics left :/ :/ Allah only knws how eil get done :)
Awwww <3 <3 thats shoo shweet :D <3
Hehehe well , a good friend of mine gave me such a nickname :p i must say he replaced the G witha D :p
It's ok dude even I have topics left may Allah help us we r on board the same sinking ship h5
Friend must be totla if u know wa it means looolz