• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY P33 GUESS NEEDED!!!!HELP PLEASE!!!07 NOV 2013 !!! 9709/33

Reaction score
Yaar my bio teacher said indirectly to study serial dilution... She's not telling anything else and she's not giving us details... How come you guys are saying enzyme or food test is coming????? My bio Mam is a supervisor... I don't know why she's not telling us.. but serial dilution is coming, I heard..

Reaction score
serial dilution comes 90% of the time............i m saying that it vill come but its not difficult.....the difficulty i s in microscopy and reaction question:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Reaction score
than
Yaar my bio teacher said indirectly to study serial dilution... She's not telling anything else and she's not giving us details... How come you guys are saying enzyme or food test is coming????? My bio Mam is a supervisor... I don't know why she's not telling us.. but serial dilution is coming, I heard..
thanks a lot dude if u find any think else about slides plz told us

Reaction score

please do any thing ask ur teacher pleasee dying.....................:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
ask your teacher to tell more plz

Reaction score
ask your teacher to tell more plz
Yaar she's not telling anything else... Pl try finding out, pleaseeee.. aur abh toh she might be sleeping... She indirectly asked in school ' do you know serial dilution?' Toh I think its coming...
Are you sure amylase reaction is also coming? You'll need to find out.. I can't find other details :'(

Reaction score
Yaar she's not telling anything else... Pl try finding out, pleaseeee.. aur abh toh she might be sleeping... She indirectly asked in school ' do you know serial dilution?' Toh I think its coming...
Are you sure amylase reaction is also coming? You'll need to find out.. I can't find other details :'(
last time my bio teacher told me before thepaper is your teacher is rude?

Reaction score
Do you know what's coming tomorrow????
they actually told me enzymes but they didn't specify but nobody approached the idea of amylase in addition to serial dilution because nobody could know even the teacher if there is serial dilution or no

Reaction score
they actually told me enzymes but they didn't specify but nobody approached the idea of amylase in addition to serial dilution because nobody could know even the teacher if there is serial dilution or no
if Amylase question is coming then we have to perform to test 1 starch test and 2 benedict test. but i am not sure enzyme question is coming

Reaction score

So enzyme reaction is coming? What else do you know? Question 2? We need to learn table of enzymes? Just tell us everything you know is coming tomorrow...

Reaction score
possible errors in serial dilution and enzyme controlled reaction?
error in making diluation using syringes use meauring cylinder instead of syringes
take two or more reading then take avarage
if ph control then use buffer solution
calirometer used to judge colour point

Reaction score
moral of the story..no one's sure..so study everything..that's what i'm doing :(