• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY P33 GUESS NEEDED!!!!HELP PLEASE!!!07 NOV 2013 !!! 9709/33

Reaction score
it is definite about diagrams......these are part of the practical.......get some solid guess of enzyme............................in my viey it may be AMYLASE..........................PLEASE SOME SERIOUS GUESSSES ARE REQUIRED PLEASE

Reaction score
Details of the partical??? Pleaseee!! I know serial dilution us coming for sure.. but full details?

Reaction score
around 13 hours have been left still no guess please help......i just found abot the amylase reaction nothing else please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(P33)

Reaction score
around 13 hours have been left still no guess please help......i just found abot the amylase reaction nothing else please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(P33)
Amylase reaction? What do you mean? Serial.dilution is coming, I heard... What about question 2?

Reaction score
Amylase break down starch into maltose may be it will linked with food test like for starch iodine test and for maltose benedict test

Reaction score
PLEASE SERIAL DILUTION COMES IN 90% OF THE PAPERS AND THETRE IS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT,....dont ask it about again again......................every shuld try to find i have just heard about amylase nothing else...............its ot confirm

Reaction score
its weird noooo idea......i had oll wot was bout come in physics bt nt ths tym:(

Reaction score
it is definite about diagrams......these are part of the practical.......get some solid guess of enzyme............................in my viey it may be AMYLASE..........................PLEASE SOME SERIOUS GUESSSES ARE REQUIRED PLEASE
amylase !! which v are you