• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology P33 8 Nov

Reaction score
The exam was naice apart from the plan diagram . What do u expect about the grade threshold? ???????????

Reaction score
The exam was nice aprat from the plan diagram :S what u thin about the grade threshold ???

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

Please be reminded that you're not allowed to discuss the paper before 24 hours of the exam.

Regards,
XPC Staff.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

Please be reminded that you're not allowed to discuss the paper before 24 hours of the exam.

Regards,
XPC Staff.
Adham and all others, Please note, members violating this rule might be banned.

Reaction score
Alhamdullah, the exam wasn't that bad, although I made some silly mistakes 'cause I didn't read some questions carefully :/ I think the threshold is gonna be 30/40 for an A , let's hope it's not even higher !

Reaction score
i did big mistake :( i made dilution of 0.4% ,0.2%,0.1,n thn 0.05 ...and in last question i made diagram instead of writing differnces :(

Reaction score
i did big mistake :( i made dilution of 0.4% ,0.2%,0.1,n thn 0.05 ...and in last question i made diagram instead of writing differnces :(
The concentrations u made wud have been there if they had asked us to half the already made concentrations. This was not a serial dilution.

Reaction score
I made these concentrations since they wanted a difference of 0.1% between each successful conc. Will these be accepted because I feel they may be wrong?

0.4%, 0.32%, 0.26, 0.16 & 0.06