• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
how is the calcium carbonate used to reduce the effect of acid rain?
and how is it used in flue gas desulfurisation?

there were only two points given in ms for a two mark question which came. the points were :
1. used in flue gas desulfurisation/removal of sulfur from fossil fuel smoke
2. added in lakes to reduce acidity

i myself was very confused but this was the answer in ms

Reaction score
yes its not included! nd i checked that all these electronic topics(logic gates, bistable astable and transistors) rarely cum nd even if they do then its always in EITHER and Or question!

these topics are an optional part of our syllabus

Reaction score
Flue gas desulfurisation is the process in which Sulfur dioxide is removed from the Chimney of Factories. It is done my reacting it with CaCO3

Reaction score
found some questions

related to transitors... hope these help =)
can u please give the answers of this question paper? and can u please tell that is this only a practice paper or are these questions from recent past papers?

Attachments

• transistors.pdf
    53.3 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
can u please give the answers of this question paper? and can u please tell that is this only a practice paper or are these questions from recent past papers?
umm sorry but i just downloaded them from around here. i dunt have the answer key. so sorry again =l

Reaction score
Only two weeks for exams....anyone has any idea how to revise for physics and chemistry thoroughly...but I want to spend min time possible....

Reaction score
Does anybody know a site or notes on the experiment of the lenses used to form objects...coz this is where I get stuck in paper 4..pls help :D

Reaction score
Is paper 1,2,4 physics taken from only the syllabus..do they ever ask anything out of the syllabus....is it the same for experiments in the syllabus...like describe experiment for total internal reflection....do they ask experiments which is not in the syllabus