• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio as level unit 1 questions

Reaction score
n
nah, and when you mean high curve, means a higher chance of gettin an A? please tell me thats the case xx

Errrmmmmmm alright im not going to like pretend i know how the mark the papers, but u see it all depends on some stupid curve <.<"
so like i guess if its a higher curve, getting an A isnt THAT easy!! . if the curve was low, that means like many people found it hard, so they drop the curve down, say that getting an A is easy!
But now im not sure how this one's going to end up, lets just hope we all get an A (=

Reaction score
how they mark**

Errrmmmmmm alright im not going to like pretend i know how the mark the papers, but u see it all depends on some stupid curve <.<"
so like i guess if its a higher curve, getting an A isnt THAT easy!! . if the curve was low, that means like many people found it hard, so they drop the curve down, say that getting an A is easy!
But now im not sure how this one's going to end up, lets just hope we all get an A (=

Reaction score
i hope the curve would be low :'(

Reaction score
The curve will be pretty high within 66- 69 for A, Cus majority of the candidate found it easy! which sucks! xD ..

Reaction score
Guys what did u write for the question : Suggest two reasons for the overall change in high blood cholesterol as a risk factor?

Reaction score
Guys what did u write for the question : Suggest two reasons for the overall change in high blood cholesterol as a risk factor?
I got confused and didn't know what the question exactly wants. But I wrote that cholestrol level affects other risk factors like high blood pressure and obesity AND Cholestrol builds up in the artery wall, so increasing risk of atheroma formation and developing athersclerosis.

Reaction score
I got confused and didn't know what the question exactly wants. But I wrote that cholestrol level affects other risk factors like high blood pressure and obesity AND Cholestrol builds up in the artery wall, so increasing risk of atheroma formation and developing athersclerosis.

do you still exist ?? really long time . Think you wrote about the risk associated with high cholesterol level . which i hate to say is not what the question asked. The overall change was that : cholesterol level decreased , Therefore you are asked to state why it decreased.

anyways it's 2 marks so don't worry

Reaction score
that question was soo misleading!!! i thought they asked for the overall change or correlation.. THIS IS BAD.

Reaction score
that question was soo misleading!!! i thought they asked for the overall change or correlation.. THIS IS BAD.

Never Trust Edexcel xD -----their questions are usually too sneaky !!!--anyways it's 2 marks so chill

Reaction score
I didn't get what that question was referring to. So I wrote everything I knew that could be related to it. About people being more aware, and that less saturated fat intake, and more unsturated fat intake, HDL to LDL ratio, blah blah :| Confused me to the core.