• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio as level unit 1 questions

Reaction score
will they enter after 50 min?
I mean by endocytosis?

no Nothing will enter or leave. It will remain the same cus there is no net movement from 30 min. ( you should have drawn 5 small circles inside and outside the cell and 4 big shaded circles outside the cell )

Reaction score
no Nothing will enter or leave. It will remain the same cus there is no net movement from 30 min. ( you should have drawn 5 small circles inside and outside the cell and 4 big shaded circles outside the cell )
cant it enter by endocytosis?

Reaction score
thats what i meant

Reaction score
what did you guys write for the last answer?
the gene therapy investigation?
I wrote the whole gene therapy process , thats how I have always answered for the past papers and the marking scheme only describes the whole gene therapy process like extract normal allele and all that , ahhh My paper was really good I was happy with it :D