• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio as level unit 1 questions

Reaction score
u just said it abt : caffeine concentration for validity?
i remember reading the question , stating how do we know that the conc of caffeine is valid in the exp?
i wrote that 5 diff conc were tested therefore showing a clear change in heart rate

Reaction score
i remember reading the question , stating how do we know that the conc of caffeine is valid in the exp?
i wrote that 5 diff conc were tested therefore showing a clear change in heart rate
i am confused nw.....for last question it was abt steps of gene therapy? ryt?

Reaction score
i am confused nw.....for last question it was abt steps of gene therapy? ryt?
ahh, you're asking a different question :p.. and yes it is gener therapy. somatic and germ-line. first explain mutation., then explain the principles of Tahs disease or smthn like that, then introduce the 2 types of gene therapy

Reaction score
ahh, you're asking a different question :p.. and yes it is gener therapy. somatic and germ-line. first explain mutation., then explain the principles of Tahs disease or smthn like that, then introduce the 2 types of gene therapy
I wrote only the normal one abt insert into virus and then virus is injected......that one???

Reaction score
i dont think its a big deal anymore..
hey do you remember the question about caffeine concentration for validity? what did you write, just to make sure..

Hehehe lets hope they dont :LOL:
I'll P.M that to u lol, the last i explained an answer ina thread, they banned me out -.-"

Reaction score
um, im not sure, there was a star around the question, meaning you had to go through a bit more detail
mmm i wrote that treatment is temporary and like that(just as an extra ) but I ll get sme marks ryt?

Reaction score
the grade boundaries are really low i suppose

Low IF majority of the world taking this exam found it hard lol :p other than that, the way i see it, its a pretty high curve!! since it was a good paper!
I mean u tell me, u had a hard time doing the paper? :)

Reaction score
mmm i wrote that treatment is temporary and like that(just as an extra ) but I ll get sme marks ryt?

yeah but i think it would have been better to talk more on how it's carried out than the benefits or effects :)

Reaction score
n
Low IF majority of the world taking this exam found it hard lol :p other than that, the way i see it, its a pretty high curve!! since it was a good paper!
I mean u tell me, u had a hard time doing the paper? :)
nah, and when you mean high curve, means a higher chance of gettin an A? please tell me thats the case xx