• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio as level unit 1 questions

Reaction score
long.....really long x.x screwed my hand up lol but it was not that bad :) how was your paper?

Reaction score
Was it easy? I didn't find it that easy, lots of questions that you could lose marks on. Just a question, when you say easy do you mean an A? B? C? What are you guys expecting?

Reaction score
OMG! i just realized i wrote in blue ink! ahhhh! nooo! will they be able to correct it?
In these cases they get the original paper and mark it by hand, so the exam isn't electronically marked by the examiner. And I'm not sure about that though, so ask your teacher for sure info. kthxbai

Reaction score
:LOL: Frstly, im happy to attend a paper and leave the exam room witha smile haha xP It was a really good paper, alhamdulilah ^-^" not bad must say, was really expctn some badass Qs.. ahh well (= but i knw i must've lost marks on some ridiculous Qs -.-" bleh..
alright, uhmm Yeah not to like brag and make your hopes down, but guys x) majority of us found it easy, so say hellow to the high garde curve ugh >.<" :c
Nd thats wht most of us say, easy paper, shocking results yeehk! x.x"
Oh and bout it being lenghty, BIO PAPERS ARE ALWAYS LENGHTY -.-"

But but but!! hope for the best (y) good luck peeps!!

Reaction score
OMG! i just realized i wrote in blue ink! ahhhh! nooo! will they be able to correct it?

Wow! :eek: im not sure, cz like uhmm they mentioned to use black pen soooo uhmm :confused: .. lets hope they correct urs :)

Reaction score
Wow! :eek: im not sure, cz like uhmm they mentioned to use black pen soooo uhmm :confused: .. lets hope they correct urs :)
i dont think its a big deal anymore..
hey do you remember the question about caffeine concentration for validity? what did you write, just to make sure..