• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ATTENTION PLEASE -- All Muslim Brothers and Sisters

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
i dont shake hands with girls , in such a case my meaning is bad, sometimes these girls come and want to shake hands with me and say salam and hru, should i ignore them ???
in my biology tuition , there is girls, they come and want to shake hands with me , sometimes i shake hands with them and so on , if in the class, she asked me a question about smthin in bio, should i not talk to her ?

There is a hadeeth (narration of an event) from Ma'qil ibn Yassar, saying; The prophet, peace be upon him said, "It is better for you to be stabbed in the head with an iron needle than to touch the hand of a woman who is not permissible to you."
[At-Tabarani in "Al Kabir, #486. Shaikh Albani said in Sahih al-Jaami' it is sahih #5045]

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Poll Option: I knew it's wrong. But I promise myself, I'd not repeat that again, to seek Allah's pleasure, inshaAllah.

No need to fight...:D Just repent and start from now on...

You're saying it's difficult (not to one specific..speaking 4 all), just ask urself who's important to you? Allah or your friend? Shall you leave Allah's order for your friend's or ur own pleasure? of course no..just ask such questions to urself and try to motivate urself to seek Allah's pleasure! Ok?

Someone's profile post: Do not let the laughter of this world be tears in the next..

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
i am shaking hands with muslim girls , now what should i tell them ?
Tell them about the hadith:
There is a hadeeth (narration of an event) from Ma'qil ibn Yassar, saying; The prophet, peace be upon him said, "It is better for you to be stabbed in the head with an iron needle than to touch the hand of a woman who is not permissible to you."
[At-Tabarani in "Al Kabir, #486. Shaikh Albani said in Sahih al-Jaami' it is sahih #5045]

Reaction score
if i told this to the girls , they will simply tell you everything i said at the beginning of the thread :)

Reaction score
hmmmm :/ its kindof hard to think of it
how can you guyz live in the same frkn world nd never talk to each other !
you cant try to coz its hard to work with this !

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i believe that, sadly, we have sunk too far in this quicksand known as the westernization, to the point of no return,

i will try stop talking with them , but definitely i will fail :(
You wont!
If you wholeheartedly ask for Allah's forgiveness and mercy, he'd definitely forgive you...and help you!

2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG
5.PNG
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png

Reaction score
all what u are saying i heard about it and i know it , but its not the most haram thing to talk to girls, whats the matter if i made a girl laugh , Rasul Allah said "The smile infront of ur brother is a Sadaqa" :)