• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ATTENTION PLEASE -- All Muslim Brothers and Sisters

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!
Well, many of you may know that our beautiful religion does not promote this relationship between the members of the opposite gender. Probably, most of you may not do this in real life, but sadly fail to realize that even here online, it’s wrong to do so. Through conversations, etc. calling each other..thinking it’s just like a brother-sister relationship....Enjoying around..:unsure:
It’s not OKAY, to all those who failed to realize this. :( Now that you know, please seek forgiveness from Allah...and leave each other solely to seek Allah’s pleasure. If you’re a true Muslim, and you really don’t want to displease Allah, nothing should stop you from doing so! I request both sisters and brothers, not to be angry or anything, and just quietly say good bye to each other solely for Allah :cool: Allah will surely reward you and give you the best..
Be friends...guys with guys ...and girls with girls :D Is it something so difficult?

tumblr_m0x5hrvivP1qdxa23o1_500.jpg

May Allah bless you all...
Be proud to be a Muslim...Your Lord loves you and definitely choses the Best for you. He’s the One who created you, and who other than He can know what’s Best for you.

Reaction score
if there is no talking between different genders, then how we will live, then why Allah created them if there we will not talk with each other, its nothing wrong to talk with each other, if a boy is talking to a girl, it doesnt mean that the boy or either the girl have dirty minds, its not forbidden to talk with girls, and if u say something other than that , you must prove me by a hadeeth or smthin :unsure::unsure:

Reaction score
i know that a boy and a girl that love each other and they kiss all the time and they do what married couples do , thats forbidden , cuz that is "zena" , but to shake hands , to talk with them , to have some fun with them , like me and any of my friends.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
There is no such thing as “we’re just friends”. Talking to non-Mahrams is wrong even if it is through the internet or telephone. There are too many stories of illegal relationships, fornications, broken homes, extra-marital affairs and runaway brides to even mention. That is why in Islam anything that leads to haraam is also haraam. Allaah says:
“Do not (even) come close to fornication, for it is an indecency, and its way is evil.” (Surah Israa:32)

Source..

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i know that a boy and a girl that love each other and they kiss all the time and they do what married couples do , thats forbidden , cuz that is "zena" , but to shake hands , to talk with them , to have some fun with them , like me and any of my friends.
It is not permissible to shake hands with a non-Mahram, because the Prophet (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa Sallam) said: “For one of you to be stabbed in the head with an iron needle is better for him than to touch a woman who is not permissible for him.” (at-Tabaraani saheeh by al-Albaani).

Reaction score
It is not permissible to shake hands with a non-Mahram, because the Prophet (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa Sallam) said: “For one of you to be stabbed in the head with an iron needle is better for him than to touch a woman who is not permissible for him.” (at-Tabaraani saheeh by al-Albaani).
Ok let's assume that there is no contact AND all we talk about are general matters. Is it STILL wrong? Why?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Some sisters assume that since they are properly covered, its okay for them to sit around and talk, laugh, joke, etc. with the men, but that’s not right, even if he is ‘the Shaikh’. Allaah says:". . . then be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease should be moved with desire, but speak in an honorable manner." [al-Ahzaab:32]
So talk to them when there is a specific need, and in a manner that is not necessarily rude, yet it is polite but firm.

Source..

Reaction score
if there is no talking between different genders, then how we will live, then why Allah created them if there we will not talk with each other, its nothing wrong to talk with each other, if a boy is talking to a girl, it doesnt mean that the boy or either the girl have dirty minds, its not forbidden to talk with girls, and if u say something other than that , you must prove me by a hadeeth or smthin :unsure::unsure:

hi...and it all is indeed wrong for Holy Prophet's (PBUH) companion was once looking at a woman and Holy Prophet (PBUH) slapped him on face and said that its wrong.. why are Women not allowed to go unveiled into public or to put on perfumes in public..you can talk if its not wrong but always in presence of another person (not alone) and without looking into her face.., u see there are 'Mehram' (with whome you can have a relation) and Non-Mehrams for muslims... and its not allowed for anyone to have a relation with non-mehrams... i hope you'll understand..

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
hi...and it all is indeed wrong for Holy Prophet's (PBUH) companion was once looking at a woman and Holy Prophet (PBUH) slapped him on face and said that its wrong.. why are Women not allowed to go unveiled into public or to put on perfumes in public..you can talk if its not wrong but always in presence of another person (not alone) and without looking into her face.., u see there are 'Mehram' (with whome you can have a relation) and Non-Mehrams for muslims... and its not allowed for anyone to have a relation with non-mehrams... i hope you'll understand..
Holy Prophet peace be upon him..cant do that...!!! i mean it must be something else but not 'SLAP'!! u gt any source..kindly edit ur post..! :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Let's say O level results. A girl is doing well in them i want to know her results and methods of preparation.
Why they can't be shared with boy? Because i don't know a single boy who did well in that subject. (LET'S ASSUME)
So...?
Before I go on further, I'd wanna ask did this happen with you? It'd be easier for me to clarify then..

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Since i said to assume...nopes :p

:LOL: same goes for GUYS dude.
then i dont think i need to reply, cuz that's not gonna happen...
and if it does..then u may ask publicly may be..why in a pm..and y get personal...if it does be in a pm...then u tell me wont u be asking..how r u...where u from etc ...introduce urself...be friends...and stuff like that....u tell me is that all correct? :unsure:

Reaction score
then i dont think i need to reply, cuz that's not gonna happen...
and if it does..then u may ask publicly may be..why in a pm..and y get personal...if it does be in a pm...then u tell me wont u be asking..how r u...where u from etc ...introduce urself...be friends...and stuff like that....u tell me is that all correct? :unsure:
LOL dude. When you take an assumption, you just answer based on that IGNORING the possibility of the case taking place.
Btw, how can i ask publicly when i want that specific person to answer. And no, i don't think i'd be asking for a biography since media will already have given enough of the info :LOL:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
LOL dude. When you take an assumption, you just answer based on that IGNORING the possibility of the case taking place.
Btw, how can i ask publicly when i want that specific person to answer. And no, i don't think i'd be asking for a biography since media will already have given enough of the info :LOL:
yup..i did reply though..
ok initially u wont ask but then after some time..u may become friends ...right?